Search results

1. Steward

Congrats Dave (#33) on bump!!

Thanks guys. Doing my first "I" day at Mid-Ohio was a very humbling experience. What a fantastic track! It was way more challenging than my home track (Putnam Park). I definitely want to go back and work on those technical sections. Randy - Hopefully will see you at Putnam in June.
  2. Steward

Roll Call Mid Ohio!

In for Monday. This will be my first full track day since getting the bump to I-group last weekend at Putnam. Going to be reviewing Mid-O Youtube vids between now and Monday to prepare.
  3. Steward

A Bump Congrats to Domenic!

Way to go, Domenic! It was really cool to roll off the track and see everyone admiring the black "A" sticker on your Ducati. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
  4. Steward

putnam

Donuts... an essential part of track day preparation. :cool: http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TEF4uGJLfv7eIM/HUd4jeiiLQY0gh
  5. Steward

putnam

Welcome. I'm a former "Hautian" now living in Bloomington. I'll be there both days. Look for a checkered flag canopy. Stop by and say hello.
  6. Steward

New guy from Bloomington, IN

Randy, As it stands now, the plan is to do them all except for July 24-25. April 24-25 (paid) May 1-2 (paid) May 30 June 12-13 July 31 - Aug 1 Aug 14-15 Aug 30 Sep 5 (Private event - not sure any spots will be left over for "outsiders") Oct 2-3 Oct 16-17 Hope to throw some other tracks into...
  7. Steward

Pit Bull Restraint System

John, I'm close to pulling the trigger on a couple of Pit Bull restraint systems. How do you purchase these through NESBA? Thanks.
  8. Steward

Thanks for the generous offer Randy. I'm already committed to doing the Cycle Options days at Putnam that weekend. I'm signed up with NESBA for May 1-2 at Putnam. Getting ready to sign up for an SED at Putnam as well. I'll see you in May.
  9. Steward

Any interest in an SED day?

I'd also be in for a SED day at Putnam.
  10. Steward

Well yeah, unfortunately I took my first spill late last year at Putnam Park. Wound up low-siding in T1. I must have leaned a bit too much and tucked the front. I wound up sliding off the track and into the grass.. no harm, no foul, no injuries. Unfortunately, I think the R1 frame slider...
  11. Steward

Hello from southern Indiana!

Welcome. This was my first year for track riding as well. Did 8 days at Putnam Park. Hoping to get an enclosed trailer before next spring and hit some other tracks. I'm also in Bloomington. PM me if you need help with anything. See you next year.
  12. Steward

Who's in for Putnam?

I'm in for Sat and Sun. Will be the first time for doing back to back track days. This old guy is going to be sore on Monday. Can't wait!
  13. Steward

Randy - Very sorry to hear about your grand daughter. She looks like a real sweetie. This kind of thing tears at my heart. Donation sent. It's not much, but I hope it helps. I'm fired up to get back out there on the 27th! Dave _____________ MW B #33
  14. Steward

Suh-weet! You'll have to be extra nice to the boss for green lighting the track days. Hopefully, we will continue our streak of rain free days. I've only done 4 days now, but I'm hooked! Still kicking myself for not doing this 20 years ago.
  15. Steward

I'm signed up for Saturday the 5th at Putnam. I'd like to do Sunday too, but I think I'll wait for the weather forecast before committing to that one. I'm also doing the BP Concepts Day on Thursday, Aug 27th (day before MotoGP). Dave S ______________ MW B #33
  16. Steward

Indianapolis Speedway

Well, what do you know? Here's your chance to run the MotoGP road course at the world famous Brickyard: http://www.schwantzschool.com/index.cfm/p/news Can anyone spare an extra $2750? :eek: Would love to be able to do this! :) ______________________ Dave Steward MW B #33
  17. Steward

Insurance and trackdays

I have the same questions about my State Farm insurance. The policy for my bike is up for renewal and I wanted to know exactly what coverage I had. I visited my insurance agency today. I asked two questions. 1) Is the bike covered and more importantly 2) am I protected in case an accident...
  18. Steward

Cool. My brother and I will be there. Cya tomorrow. There will be no more talk of rain allowed! ;) __________ Dave #33 'B'
  19. Steward

Would like a photo or 2

[list type=decimal][/list type=decimal]Hey Randy, It was nice meeting you on Saturday. Here's a few photos of us. I just signed up for the 6/13 date at Putnam. If you want to share the canopy again, then you are more than welcome. Take care, Dave Steward B Group #33
  20. Steward

Thanks for the welcome guys. Sorry I didn't get to meet you all on Saturday. Ray - Thanks for the offer of trailering and assistance. The first day was great. By the fourth session I was settling in and feeling much more comfortable than the start of the day. By the sixth session I was...