Search results

1. A

Ken Hill Mastery Class

Did you get good feedback on your riding? Would you go again for a second class? Thanks
  2. A

NCBike:13-14 April 2024

Can we get in Friday after 5?
  3. A

NCBike:13-14 April 2024

Do you know if tech will be open Friday night?
  4. A

FS: Dainese Full Metal Gloves M and S

Yes. Small fit better but Revit just fits my hand better
  5. A

FS: Dainese Full Metal Gloves M and S

$125 per pair Like new just don’t fit my hands as well as another brand. Will be at NCBike April 12-13 if you'd like to look at them. Can't figure out how to upload picture. Says its too large. I could email or text the pics if you like. Here is a posting of what model they are...
  6. A

Engine Ice not allowed

It looks like the Ice Water does not contain any glycol products. The Engine Ice Coolant does contain the glycol product.
  7. A

Tank Covers/extenders

So when you are riding, is your crotch resting against the extension?
  8. A

Tank Covers/extenders

I am changing a street bike to a track only bike and was looking at track fairings. I was advised to get a tank cover which would also extend the tank. Any thoughts? thanks
  9. A

Ken Hill Mastery Class

Be great to hear about your experience at his course
  10. A

Ken Hill Mastery Class

Yes. Went on trip and listened to multiple podcasts While driving. Found his podcasts very interesting
  11. A

Ken Hill Mastery Class

Has anyone been to one of Ken Hill's Mastery schools?
  12. A

Hotel for CMP weekend?

I stayed in Camden and was fine. I think it was the Hampton Inn.
  13. A

ATP days

Yes, at NC Bike. It was a great experience. First time on track.
  14. A

ATP days

Sounds great. Hoping to hear from AJ and set up some days. I looked over his website. Looks like a great opportunity to get coached by him. thanks for the great advice
  15. A

ATP days

Good stuff. I only started riding in summer of 2022 on small bike. Then attended champ school for my first experience on track. I believe I met you there. I have a small cc bike and have been working hard to improve my skills and plan to return to champ school soon. Looking for any opportunities...
  16. A

ATP days

Is ATP for any level rider? Novice, intermediate?
  17. A

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

Unfortunately no. I am shooting for NCBIke or Pitt locations. If you head to any of those sites, would be great to get some coaching together. Hope you are recovering well and best wishes with family health issues your are tending to.
  18. A

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

Sounds like a great opportunity. I sent you email.
  19. A

ATP days

When? Don't tease us, we are getting restless in the offseason and need something to look forward to ;)
  20. A

Mid Ohio N2 2024

Does anyone have any experience or opinions on Mid Ohio Track days/group?