Search results

1. Hoot

Sport bike a must?

Good call. Also, is street gear ok for Novice-first day? Eventually, will need to upgrade.
  2. Hoot

Sport bike a must?

I appreciate your feedback. That’s exactly what I’ll do. Looking forward to going.
  3. Hoot

Sport bike a must?

I ride a 1991 Honda Nighthawk 250cc. New rider (2 yrs). Love the idea of trackdays. Public roads are rather dull, honestly. Is there room for me and my bike? I fully understand the Sportbike advantage but I’m working on it. Close to Summit Point or even VIR. Thanks!
  4. Hoot

Main days

: )
  5. Hoot

Main days

Will do.
  6. Hoot

Spectators/observers

Can’t make it this Monday, unfortunately. I need to join you all sooner rather than later!
  7. Hoot

Spectators/observers

Wow, thanks for all the details. I’m bringing a 1991 Honda Nighthawk 250 (I know). Fun little putt-putt but def not a track bike. You got me squared away and I thank you.
  8. Hoot

Main days

Thanks to @bmart and to @The B Team for your good intel. Downloading maps right away.
  9. Hoot

Spectators/observers

Before I attend my first track day, I really would prefer to just go and watch for a couple of hours to observe and get a sense for what I can expect. Can I do so at Summit Point, WV? Are there no-go boundaries I will need to stay away from such as a riders’ meeting, tech inspection, obviously...
  10. Hoot

Main days

New to N2 and the whole Track Day world. Looking forward to my first this summer, hopefully at Summit Point. Newbie question, what’s the difference between Main days and the rest? Is that just a general admission type of day on the track or is there more to it? Thanks and looking forward to N2.