Search results

1. Scooterdude

Honda Decals- $5 Charlotte NC

I bought these a while ago and never used them. Bike is gone- come and get then for $5 Charlotte NC 28104 area.
  2. Scooterdude

Heindl Paddock Stands

SOLD! Thanks Shane!
  3. Scooterdude

Heindl Paddock Stands

I have a front and rear for sale. Rear can be swapped from a typical spool to a pin under the swingarm if they are absent. Not as secure for sure but OK in a pinch. I'll be honest; the rear is as good as my Pitbull, the front is more difficult to get set correctly the way its designed. It...
  4. Scooterdude

Ultralap XT and Pucks

All sold. Thanks Stickman!
  5. Scooterdude

Ultralap XT and Pucks

I have an Ultralap XT lap timer with 6' cord- never used. Thought I lost my first one and of course found it. $40 shipped Conus. Also have set of new Dainese knee sliders - no idea on model- $25 shipped Conus. Text me: seven zero four nine five sever four zero nine three.
  6. Scooterdude

Gear Sell Off: Teknic, Komodo, Spidi, A*, Bohn, Ultralap, Woodcraft

Price drop Alpinestars SMX 5 boots size 47 good condition with minor scuffs from aforementioned low sides. Sliders are good. $125
  7. Scooterdude

They're a little stiffer than the Helds and on par for being well built. Welcome to try them on for sure. I'm in Weddington Area so south of 485 and 16(Providence Rd.). Ping me on my cell 704 957 4093.
  8. Scooterdude

I'm in Charlotte too. What are you interested in?
  9. Scooterdude

Teknic Violator suit size 46. Couple of lowsides repaired by Barnacle Bill and you can see some light scuffing- $225 shipped Komodo undersuit- large; this is da-bomb in sliding into your leathers especially on a warm day. $40 Komodo Gloves; Double wrap cuff; not sure of exact model. Size Medium...
  10. Scooterdude

$40 shipped is best price

$40 shipped is best price
  11. Scooterdude

Don't see anything on your PM.

Don't see anything on your PM.
  12. Scooterdude

Dave, send me your shipping info. You can paypal me at twomasons@carolina.rr.com Thanks...

Dave, send me your shipping info. You can paypal me at twomasons@carolina.rr.com Thanks. Brian 704 957 4093
  13. Scooterdude

I'm done with track days and need to clear out gear: All Shipping included unless stated otherwise and is CONUS only Teknic Violator suit size 46. Couple of lowsides repaired by Barnacle Bill and you can see some light scuffing- $225 shipped Komodo undersuit- large; this is da-bomb in sliding...
  14. Scooterdude

2004 CBR 600RR

Sold!!
  15. Scooterdude

2004 CBR 600RR

You are looking at my 2004 CBR 600RR. It is a track/race bike, and was built accordingly. The bike was originally titled for the street and was involved in a wreck around 5k miles where the frame was damaged. The current mileage is 8,4XX. The bike was purchased from a member of a small race team...
  16. Scooterdude

WTB XT Ultra Lap Timer

Looking for one with 6' cord but not an absolute requirement. Can PM here or twomasons@carolina.rr.com Bought one- I'm done. thanks.
  17. Scooterdude

Michelin PR's - used and take-offs

I have a set of partially used and a set of take offs. Rears: Michelin 180/55 ZR-17 Power Race 4. There are 2 of them. Fronts: Michelin 120/70ZR-17 Power Race mediums- also 2 of them. The edges look kind of shagged but I'm not enough of a tire wear expert to judge how much more life these...
  18. Scooterdude

Teknic Violator Frank Thomas suits

ttt again.......