Search results

1. R

08 1000RR exhaust too loud?

My 08 1000RR has the TwoBrothers slip-on exhaust. I will be going to VIR South on 22 Aug but don't want to be turned away due to my exhaust being too loud. I have never had it checked to see how loud it actually is, but I know it's pretty loud compared to Yoshi slip-on my friend has on his...
  2. R

Best Trailering System?

After making the 1050 mile round trip to Deal's Gap this weekend with 2 bikes on my trailer, I found out that I REALLY want a better way to secure my bike when towing it. I ended up destroying 3 tie-down straps due to the way we had to route the tie-downs to be able to secure the bikes. I have...
  3. R

Sealed the Deal!

I have been reading these forums for a few weeks now, keeping an eye on things to see how I felt about spending the money to join. I wasn't quite sure if dropping $200+ for a day or two of riding was worth it...until this past Sunday. I went out riding with some friends when it started to...
  4. R

Camera/Video Recommendations?

I figure if I am going to spend the money for riding the track I want to have some video footage so I can see where I'm doing things correctly, and more importantly, where I'm doing things not so correctly. Anyone have any suggestions about what kind of camera setup to use? I want it to be...
  5. R

New from Newport News, VA

Hey all, I just found this site and forum about two days ago. I have been interested in doing some track riding for a few years but never had the money for it until now. Since I am stationed in Newport News, VA, I'll probably only be hitting up VIR, unless there is another track that is...