Search results

1. 1ghiaman

WTB 08' or newer CBR600RR

Thanks matt but I am looking for something already turn key race prepped with bodywork, rearsets, clipon-s ect.
  2. 1ghiaman

WTB 08' or newer CBR600RR

Got an itch that needs scratching and looking for a 2008 or newer CBR600RR that is already track prepped. Of course, cheaper is better... and needs to be in the South East. Got cash. E-mail pics, specs, location and price to : ghiamanintur@yahoo.com
  3. 1ghiaman

New boots helmet for sale, LOOK!

Bump with new price::) Lid: $325.00 shipped Boots: $300.00 shipped Both are brand new.
  4. 1ghiaman

XT lap timer package

Bump for offers
  5. 1ghiaman

XT lap timer package

Would split it up like this: Beacon & timer $175.00 Download module & timer $175.00 Timer holders $25ea All plus shipping
  6. 1ghiaman

XT lap timer package

Offers?
  7. 1ghiaman

No. I was hoping for that but when I bought them they were hard to find and I had to get them from two different dealers. Now they are even harder to find let alone consecutive.
  8. 1ghiaman

05-07 R6 tripples, 06-07 R6 subframe

New price edit
  9. 1ghiaman

10/07 so you have 2 more years if you plan to race with it. My helmets never last that long!:doh: Make offers, I would like to move these. Other junk for sale here also: http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n311/1ghiaman/ Paypal and e-mail to: intur@mindspring (dot) com
  10. 1ghiaman

XT lap timer package

Two timers, transmitter and data transfer module. Two holders, I think they are 43mm & 52mm. Total package $415.00 shipped in the USA. That is a good deal right there. Paypal and e-mail to : intur@mindspring (dot) com See all of my other crap for sale here...
  11. 1ghiaman

Brand new Shoei X-11 E-boz. Size Large. Tinted visor included. $375.00 shipped. Brand new Alipnestars Supertech vented boots. Size 43 euro / 9 USA. They run kind of big. I wear a 9.5 shoe and these boots fit great. $325.00 shipped. Both of these are mint and priced well. Helmet is $600+...
  12. 1ghiaman

05-07 R6 tripples, 06-07 R6 subframe

Subframe: $75.00 Tripples: $75.00 Plus Shipping Both Straight. E-mail to intur@mindspring.com
  13. 1ghiaman

Rest in Peace Peter Lenz

God Speed #45. You were chasing the dream and we racers will respect, admire and remember you for that. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Lenz and Zayat families.
  14. 1ghiaman

FS: Mint 06' R6

It was mapped on U4.2 but I have mostly run 93 oct pump gas and it runs great. I'm not ready to part out the wheels yet but I will keep you posted. Thanks for looking.
  15. 1ghiaman

Buyer to get 5 brand new pails of VP U4.2 race fuel.
  16. 1ghiaman

SOLD SOLD SOLD, Thanks Mike.... everyone else, you missed out of a KICK ASS PACKAGE 2006 Yamaha R6 package, $7000.00 6500 Miles & never been crashed! Clear South Carolina Title Ohlins FGK127 Cartridge Kit (Thermosman) Ohlins YA639 TTX Triple Clicker shock (Thermosman) LeoVince SBk Full...
  17. 1ghiaman

Any BB King fans going to IMS Greenville?

The tickets are spoken for.
  18. 1ghiaman

Any BB King fans going to IMS Greenville?

I was planning on going to the IMS Greenville show and had also gotten two tickets to see BB King Saturday night at 8pm. http://www.peacecenter.org/shows/2010/bb_king I'm not going to be able to make the show :banghead: so if anyone would like the tickets they can have them. I need to get them...
  19. 1ghiaman

2007 KTM 200xc

PM sent. Still for sale?
  20. 1ghiaman

Free fuel give away at Barber

I would really like to try a free tank of this in my truck on the way home. I will make sure it's really empty so to not dilute.:D Just kidding! Good luck with the product and I'm looking forward to trying it out and seeing the long term results from testing.