Search results

1. C

Pair of GSXR 600's Old SRAD style $3900 OBO (for both!)

First, I have a lot of current pictures I can email or text. I don't know why but I can't upload them. It says file is too large... I can help with delivery anywhere from NC to AL, LA, and Houston, TX. (I travel for work). Excellent track day bikes to learn and/or just beat on! I have a pair...
  2. C

Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves in Blue/White

SOLD! Thanks for looking. Thanks NESBA!
  3. C

DOH! $100.00 Thanks
  4. C

Used pair of Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves in Blue/White. In great shape, no rips or tears. Just some scratches. Ready for use. Price includes me shipping to you via USPS Priority Mail.
  5. C

WTB RC-51 Parts

Got a buddy rebuilding an old beast. If anybody has any old RC-51 parts, pieces, plastic, etc laying around please send a PM or an email. mchast11@ yahoo.com Trying to help out a fellow rider. Thanks in advance.
  6. C

Chicken Hawk Racing Pole Position Tire Warmers

These are gently used, in perfect working order. Slightly dusty/dirty. No worn spots, no tears. Includes original case and manual. Price includes USPS Priority Mail flat rate with delivery confirmation (no tracking until it arrives to you), OR Fedex Ground with tracking. My choice, depending on...
  7. C

Suzuki 2006 GSXR 600 LOADED Race/Track Ready

SOLD!! Bike plus all spares listed. Thanks for the interest. Thanks NESBA!
  8. C

Deposit received, sale pending this Saturday. I will keep everyone posted that has PM'd, emailed, or posted. Thanks NESBA!
  9. C

Alpinestars Supertech R Boots Black/Red Euro 44

Mint pair of Alpinestars Supertech R Boots in Euro size 44. Black/Red These literally still smell new. I bought these from TJ @ RD. I think he wore them one day, I have never wore them except to try them on at home. Still smell new inside. Save some cash if you're looking for new ones...
  10. C

For Sale 2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 Loaded and ready to Win. CAN HELP WITH DELIVERY IN MOST OF THE SOUTHEAST. Prices are for the bike only OR with a great spares package! This bike was Jeff Woods National Championship winning Arclight Suzuki. I have a brief history of the bike. Clear VIN, MSO bike...
  11. C

VIR AUG/12-13-14 Roll call

In for Friday for sure so far. Contemplating Saturday too...
  12. C

Alpinestars GP Tech Pro Gloves Large (3 sets)

Right on... Just saying, wouldn't having 4 pairs of the real ones be even better?:D To answer the question seriously. Yes, they are the real deal Alpinestars GP Pros. The two GP Techs have been sold already to a couple happy folks who got a great deal.
  13. C

Not hardly. I don't buy or sell junk. I didn't even know you could get Alpinestars knock offs. I gotta wonder why you ask though? Actually, if don't believe me, why don't you buy the last pair I have for sale and tell me if they are what I posted them up as...:dunno:
  14. C

Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmer

Bump. $225 shipped. Probably won't go any lower before I throw it on fleabay.
  15. C

GP Techs in black SOLD. GP Pro in blue and white still available.