Search results

1. Vitamin_J

Congrats to Trey

And yes, I taught him everything he knows. Well done!
  2. Vitamin_J

5x8 enclosed trailer, Pitbull and Baxley

I have a 5x8 enclosed trailer that is in nice shape. Wheel bearings just done. All but one of the lights work. $10 part available at any auto parts store. It includes a mounted Pitbull trailer restraint system that fits your bike, tires gear etc great. It is small enough to tow behind a car...
  3. Vitamin_J

07 Race Prep GSXR 600

Fully race prepped 07 GSXR 600. No expense was spared on this bike. - Stock motor just rebuilt by MarkBilt with two days on it - Full Leo Vince exhaust (can is a little rough) - PC3, Ignition Module and Quickshifter. Bike is mapped for pump gas and top of range HP numbers. - Ohlins 25 ml kit...
  4. Vitamin_J

07 ZX6R Armour bodies race bodywork

9 out of 10 condition. Kawi green upper and flat black lower. It is open style so not legal for WERA / CSS but perfect for TD. No tail section. $100, includes new windscreen in retail packaging. Pickup or shipping at buyer's expense.
  5. Vitamin_J

Trackday Comedy

This one is even better. Good find. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jj4ftAuFyg
  6. Vitamin_J

2007 ZX6R Minty - Annapolis, MD

2007 ZX6R in street trim. 11k miles. New Q2 tires, chain, forks serviced. Never down and in excellent condition. Bone stock and includes Amour Bodies race body work, painted and drilled. Clear title. Great for the street rider that also wants a track bike. $4,650. (410) 604 2040.
  7. Vitamin_J

WTB: Side stand, kick stand 06-07 GSXR

600 / 750. Top dollar paid. Or any dollar paid. Raid that parts bin.
  8. Vitamin_J

Amour Bodies Race Bodywork ZX6R

Will fit an 07 ZX6R for sure, possibly other years, but your mileage may vary. Green upper and black lower that has been drilled and mounted and a few laps broken in. Never crashed. Paint is great for a track bike but not showroom perfect. Comes with never used windscreen. Does not...
  9. Vitamin_J

Happy Father's Day

To those of us that grid up with a mental image of something more important. Happy Father's Day all!
  10. Vitamin_J

Congrats to JohnnyCinco!

:a: Well deserved bump. #5 is one of those dudes you cheer for and one helluva rider. Well done mate!
  11. Vitamin_J

NJMP Friday Night

Anyone coming down from Essex county / Norther NJ that can transport my bike to NJMP on Friday night?
  12. Vitamin_J

What are the tracks

Ok, so I am not bothering to do a bunch of searching but would rather ask fellow NESB'ians. I'm considering a move to Tampa. Which tracks are 3 hours or so away? Is it sad that I consider which tracks are close by before moving?
  13. Vitamin_J

NY IMS Show Friday

Anyone headed to the show on Friday?
  14. Vitamin_J

A serious track nut?

Hey everybody come by and say hello to Elton at Thunderbolt this Sunday. He will be celebrating his birthday that day. And not just any birthday but his 50th! Now that is a serious track nut! I can't think of a better way to spend a monumentus occasion than at NJMP. Happy birthday young...
  15. Vitamin_J

Congrats to SlowPoke Chris P.

Nice job at NJMP Chris. An ":a:" bump! Well deserved. :adore:
  16. Vitamin_J

NJMP Chicane?

Couldn't find a thread on this lately. Shall we chicane at NJMP this weekend? Pretty please?
  17. Vitamin_J

$462.00 Credits for Sale

First $375 takes it. Paypal only. Thanks.
  18. Vitamin_J

August 22 VIR Crash

Thanks for the messages and voicemails with regard to the crash. I am doing great, a little banged up for sure but everything will be fine. What they say about the day after a crash is spot on. I thought a lot about this and have decided to post the video of the incident for fellow...
  19. Vitamin_J

VIR Crash Aug 23rd

wrong forum
  20. Vitamin_J

Right Foot Sleepy!

After about 15 minutes into a 20 minute session my right foot goes numb. I did some digging through older threads and learned that it isn't a planter's wart or similar. My boots are snug but not too tight and the area of leather surrounding my knee doesn't feel as if it is cutting blood to...