Search results

1. R

Difference between Street/Track/MX/ATV boots?

I know and have seen people wear MX boots on the track and IMO they work fine. I think the protect better. But with that said, I am not a pro.
  2. R

Need leathers at Sat. Nelson

Thanks Chris. All set now.
  3. R

Need leathers at Sat. Nelson

Nesba trailer won't be there. Was planning to rent leathers. Does anyone have leathers they are willing to rent personally? Im 6ft. 1 in @ 190 lbs and buddy is 5 ft 10 in @ 160 lbs. Please call me at 440-785-1926. Thanks. Rick
  4. R

Need to rent leathers for Sat. Nelson

Got some. Thanks
  5. R

cbr F1 or GS500 for track

Just looking for a deal to stumble on(or trip on) Still trying to decide on type of bike, but if I find one that is a good deal but in the slower range, that is ok for now.
  6. R

cbr F1 or GS500 for track

cbr F1 or GS500 for track days. as a 1st year bike? Any insite, Just looking for starter bike and I come across these.Thanks.
  7. R

Brake pads for 05 ninja 636?

I need to put on new brake pads for 05 ninja 636 with stock rotors for trackday coming up.I don't want to tear up the stock rotors as I will only use this bike for a few trackdays. It will be a street bike most of the time. Thanks.
  8. R

1st 500 trackbike?

So is Bigkid saying a sv or ex? Not too clear.
  9. R

1st 500 trackbike?

For a first time (fun) trackbike, with only front springs and rear spring mods. is there a recommendation on a GS500 vs. EX500? I have a buddy and we want to start and get similar bikes. We have ridin at intro at Beaverrun and love it. Is one better in the stock (save suspension) form. We choose...
  10. R

Starter track bike?

SV 's don't seem to go much below $3000 if that. I could find older cbr or fzr for about $1200-$2000.
  11. R

Starter track bike?

I assume it is preferred over a 2005 GS 500 or a EX 500?
  12. R

Starter track bike?

is it correct ,it says in specs. it has 18 in. rear?
  13. R

Starter track bike?

Would a 92 FZR 600 make a good starter track bike? Just looking to start and would like to start at lower speed and cost. Thanks