Search results

1. C

2009 Haulmark LowHauler w/ 2 a/c units in pristine condition

what is the overall height and length and where is it currently located? thanks!
  2. C

2002 CBR 600F4i $3k

2002 CBR 600 F4i approx. 17,000 miles on odometer street bike with track mods never crashed. minor fairing scratches from drops over the years ASV rear brakes CB rear sets Two Brothers pipe upgraded front and rear sprockets tank grips tinted windscreen Tires in good condition Purchased in 2003...
  3. C

2012 6x10 V-Nose Enclosed Trailer

I'm definitely interested. I will call you over the next couple of days. I am located in Northern Virginia. Thanks -AM
  4. C

wow, really? most are way too tall! excellent. let me go check out my garage and I will get back to you. where are you located again??? Does the dog come with it? thanks AnneMarie
  5. C

Hey! I'm trying to find a trailer that will fit in my garage, so can you please tell me what the exact pavement to roof measurement is in inches?? overall total length too please. AnneMarie thanks so much
  6. C

pix - NJMP

Hey Guys - great weekend! Can someone let me know where to find our pics from Sunday from NJMP Lightning?? thanks:dunno:
  7. C

Where can I find the pix from NJMP 5/14?

...maybe they will be on Pics of u or race day photo but have not yet been uploaded???? thanks!! :dunno:
  8. C

F4i Replace Chain and Sprocket: Suggestions??

Hey Girl, thanks! I will take that under advisement. :idea:
  9. C

New Member Intro

Hey! I had the same question! Good meeting you! AnneMarie
  10. C

Lightning this weekend - Fabulous Day

:adore:A big Thank you to the CRs and the track crew for your help, friendliness, courteousness and PROFESSIONALISM on Sunday at Lightning!!! Luv u!! AnneMarie
  11. C

F4i Replace Chain and Sprocket: Suggestions??

Hello Guys, I need to replace the chain on my 2002 Honda CBR F4i. Can you please recommend a chain and sprocket? And guards if needed?:dunno: I ride mostly track days and a little street here and there, I'm no racer and do not want anything high maintenance. Thanks!! AnneMarie
  12. C

WTS Saturday 6/6 B spot Jefferson

email me and we'll arrange payment to my Paypal account. Thanks!:)
  13. C

who @ NESBA do I notify to transfer a track day?

ok how do we do this again? Who do I email if I just sold my B spot for Sunday? Want to transfer the day from member id Member Number:24311 to 29358
  14. C

NEEDED and Wanted: B Group May 10th at Summit

WTS B group 5/10 Summit Need to sell my spot in B group Sunday. please email me at lubell581@yahoo.com if you want to buy it. :( thanks AnneMarie