Search results

1. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

Keeping it this year guys, got a sponsorship :eek:
  2. shaugdog

Ride Share to Road America

Anyone have a open spot going for Sun only near Naperville IL? I don't think I will be able to get a hitch on the new car by then. Thanks in advance. Matt
  3. shaugdog

frame scratches

So after lowsiding a bhf and having the bike tumble over I see I have some scratches on the frame, right near where the weld is for the neck. So the question is where do people send their bikes to get the chassis signed off on? I'm so pissed, it wasn't near that damn weld I wouldn't give it a...
  4. shaugdog

calling I rider #333 or anyone who knows him

I see from the Gron4 pics you had a camera running on the 29th at blackhawk. Did you get any video of me? Apparatly I was right in front of you for a session. Yellow/black gsxr, blue tape. Thanks in advance Matt
  5. shaugdog

Did anyone see what happened?

I crashed on sat at blackhawk, and I was wondering if anyone was around when it happened. I group, yellow/black street gsxr with blue tape covering the glass. It happened at the double apex I think turns 5 and 6? Oh and a BIG thanks to everyone who packed my shit up while I was en route to...
  6. shaugdog

Big thank you to Nolan, Wink, and the unknown CR!

Sunday was my first day at blackhawk, and I wanted to give a huge thank you Wink for showing me the correct lines, the unknown CR(Now know as Steve B!) for letting Nolan know I was ready for the next level and for helping with loading my truck, and Nolan for taking me for a tow and the bump...
  7. shaugdog

Hooked

I just wanted to drop a line in and say hello to everyone. I've now done 2 track days, and there will be many more to come. Just looking to learn and get better. See you out there, stay safe!