Search results

1. Jerry S2R

Marshall-isms

OH, man! describes rear tire slipping out (swivel hips to the side)...... whooop (rear smack back in line) .............. (Marshall doing a flying impression with arms swimming).... High siding sux! Trust me, I know!
  2. Jerry S2R

09 Duc 1198 for sale feeler Chicago

Bump for a lower price. $11.5k
  3. Jerry S2R

09 Duc 1198 for sale feeler Chicago

Hey everyone. A good friend of mine is struggling with unemployment right now. He has an 09 1198 white all stock. He's contemplating selling it to pay bills. I would love to buy it, but since I'm unemployed as well, no dice. So... If he can get a decent price for it, he'll sell. He's looking to...
  4. Jerry S2R

Yo..fred.....happy birthday

Happy birthday Fred!
  5. Jerry S2R

Congrats Ken Kim

Awesome folks!! What a great way to wrap upi the season!! Can't wait till next year!
  6. Jerry S2R

Autobahn ?'s

I've never been to ACC. I have a question about my stuff. Can I leave my bike at the track Saturday night? Or do I have to take it with me? Also what time does the track open in the morning? And what time does it close? Thanks for any help!
  7. Jerry S2R

Roll Call for Autobahn - September 26th - 27th - 28th -- North, South and Full

I'm in for Sat and Sun! Can't wait. too bad its the last day of the year :(
  8. Jerry S2R

Who's in for Putnam?

I'm in for both days! Can't wait!!
  9. Jerry S2R

need to find leathers for Intro Rider

Randy, I just picked up a suit this weekend. I'll have my 2 piece at the track. I'm 6' 230 so it should fit. If you're desperate give me a holler. P.S. it doesnt have a back protector. Im still using mine.
  10. Jerry S2R

We lost a brother and friend today

Godspeed :( My prayers are with your friends and family. RIP
  11. Jerry S2R

Bumps and credits from Putnam?

Thanks, didn't see that thread.
  12. Jerry S2R

Bumps and credits from Putnam?

Have the bumps and credits from last Putnam/RA week been put in yet? My account doesn't show anything yet?
  13. Jerry S2R

Created a facebook account, will I regret it?

Friend Request sent!! I wanna be your friend too!!
  14. Jerry S2R

Putnam 6-14

I'd like to thank Smiley, and the two Craigs who bumped me Saturday after lunch to "I". I was a little leery of the bump, not really sure if I was ready. Well all I can say is WOW!! The flow was so much more different than the B group I've spent a little over a year in. And by different, I mean...
  15. Jerry S2R

Hix Racing write-up from AMA Road America

Fantastic job Ron!! Makes me feel great to read your write-ups!! Keep up the good work!
  16. Jerry S2R

Gingerman

I'm bummed I couldn't make it :( Planning my wedding is really putting a crimp in my track days!
  17. Jerry S2R

5/2 @ Putnam, Awesome

I sure as hell would!! Those are MY forks!!
  18. Jerry S2R

Mad Props to Turn One!

I can't thank Joe or Marshall enough for saving my weekend!! I blew a fork seal 1 1/2 laps into my Saturday. I thought my weekend was toast!! Enter Joe who took my forks and had me back on the track Sunday by the 3rd session!! You guys are the best and you saved my weekend!! Turn One is the...
  19. Jerry S2R

Putnam Roll Call - 5/2 - 5/3

Marshall, on that note are you bringing rain tires? 120/180? I may need to buy a set from ya. But I hope I don't have to. You have a PM
  20. Jerry S2R

Putnam Roll Call - 5/2 - 5/3

Will you be taping this weekend Smiley?