Search results

1. Jerry S2R

09 Duc 1198 for sale feeler Chicago

Hey everyone. A good friend of mine is struggling with unemployment right now. He has an 09 1198 white all stock. He's contemplating selling it to pay bills. I would love to buy it, but since I'm unemployed as well, no dice. So... If he can get a decent price for it, he'll sell. He's looking to...
  2. Jerry S2R

Autobahn ?'s

I've never been to ACC. I have a question about my stuff. Can I leave my bike at the track Saturday night? Or do I have to take it with me? Also what time does the track open in the morning? And what time does it close? Thanks for any help!
  3. Jerry S2R

Bumps and credits from Putnam?

Have the bumps and credits from last Putnam/RA week been put in yet? My account doesn't show anything yet?
  4. Jerry S2R

Mad Props to Turn One!

I can't thank Joe or Marshall enough for saving my weekend!! I blew a fork seal 1 1/2 laps into my Saturday. I thought my weekend was toast!! Enter Joe who took my forks and had me back on the track Sunday by the 3rd session!! You guys are the best and you saved my weekend!! Turn One is the...
  5. Jerry S2R

WTB Honda Genny

Does anyone know where I can find a Honda 2000 generator? I'm leery of the E-Bay ones and I don't want to spend $1200 that Honda is asking. Thanks -Jerry