Search results

1. GIXXER09

Power pures and tire warmers

Just wondering about putting a set of warmers on the new power pures to do a couple track days at cmp. Is warmers a good thing or a bad thing on those specific tires? And how much cold air pressure should i run?
  2. GIXXER09

K9 750 for sale

09 GSXR 750 FOR SALE. TITLE IN HAND I PAID CASH FOR IT STRAIGHT UP. IT HAS AROUND 2700 MILES MOSTLY STREET RIDIN. DID A TRACK DAY AT CMP BACK IN JUNE. BIKE IS IN MINT CONDITION . ADD ON"S ARE A FULL AKROPROVIC SYSTEM CARBON FIBER. A POWER COMMANDER 5, PIRELLI SUPER CORSA'S , STOMP GRIP, NO CUT...
  3. GIXXER09

? About cmp this saturday

My question is since i couldnt get a spot booked for saturday in b class can i change my status and get into i class? And either get to stay in that class or be bumped back into b class if im not on pace?
  4. GIXXER09

I need saturday at cmp

Anybody got that saturday they would sell me at cmp? Ive got alot of buddies thats gonna be there riding and id really like to be with that group to ride. I just got in to late and missed out on getn in for then.
  5. GIXXER09

Suspension on a k9 750?

Do's any one know a good set up to my stock suspension? I had ohliens to set it up but then it was way to soft and bouncy. They took 3 rounds out of the back and 3 out of the front. Any idea's on how i should have it set up for cmp for this weekend. Im 6'3 and about 160 if that helps any...
  6. GIXXER09

Pilot power 2 ct's 120/190 200.00

Check out my ebay auction for a set of used pilot power 2ct's very low miles hardly any at all. Theres a but it now price as well as basic auction style.