Search results

1. H

09 GSXR 750 engine and other oem parts

i have an 09 gsxr 750 engine with 8,2XX street miles on it. runs great and has not been wrecked. here are some pics with it still in the frame. i also have a short video of it running so that u can at least hear that it runs if interested. i also have the TBs and airbox if needed. $750 obo...
  2. H

shark rsr2 and Dainese Air-8 Back Shield

shark rsr2 size medium solid black with clear shield. in good condition but has a few small scratches here and there, but has no damage. $200 dainese back protector size large in good conditon. $100 i cant post attachments for some reason so if ur interested i can email pics. thanks
  3. H

pp tuning fingertip preload adjusters

fingertip preload adjusters. will fit 06+ gsxr 600 or 750. probably others as well but not sure. they are powdercoated a sparkly red. they are a close match to the usual red of aftermarket parts such as vortex, carrozzeria, etc. $25 shipped.
  4. H

ELKA triple adjustable

piggyback triple adjustable in excellent conditon for an 08 or 09 gsxr 600/750. i believe it fits the 06 and 07 model as well but please verify that. sprung for a 185 pound rider. shock has very little use and looks practically new without any scratches or damage. had on a streetbike for...
  5. H

08 gsxr600/750 speedo and ignition lock set

speedo and igntion lock set removed from an 08 gsxr 750. speedo has 4650 miles on it and in excellent condition without any scratches. ignition set includes 2 keys, ignition, gas cap, and trunk lock with cable. i can email pics interested. $150 for the each
  6. H

dunlop guy

which of the site sponsors sells dunlops on here? ive messaged trackdaystore a couple times but never got a response so just wondering if there is another. thanks.
  7. H

07 gsxr 750 track bike

2007 gsxr 750, clear and clean title. i put 7000 street miles on it before using it as track only bike in 09 and 10. straight and great running bike. motor is all stock and valve clearance was checked and plugs changed in may of 2010. amsoil always used and changed every 3 trackdays since its...
  8. H

WTB 06/07 gsxr 600/750 front wheel

looking for a front wheel off of an 06 or 07 gsxr 600/750. im needing one by 9/25 if possible. let me know if u can help me out. ill be at HPT on the 26th if anyone has one they can bring there with them. any help would be appreciated. thanks.