Search results

1. L

US 13 Setup Vision Boots

Red and black size 13 boots. Too big for me! Send me an email at stedman.luke.m@gmail.com if interested. Thanks, Luke
  2. L

Mens Setup Vision Boots US 13 $80

I bought these boots some time ago online only to find out they were too big when I recieved them. Still in original box! VEERRY slight use. My loss is your gain. Please inquire via email as I don't check this forum all that often. lstedman@wisc.edu Luke
  3. L

2002 Honda VFR Interceptor

I have a 2002 Honda VFR Interceptor. It is red, is the latest generation, has 21311 miles, and is in beautiful condition. It has new tires, an almost new x-ring chain, and it has a custom rear rack that bolts on where the grab handles go for long trips. The recall work for the model year has...
  4. L

Race License

Ok so this may be a dumb question, but because I'm a beginner, I don't know the answer. How do you get a race license or an "expert race license" as I think they are called? Is it simply a matter of getting bumped up to the advanced group after enough track days and then getting handed a...
  5. L

New - Road America 6/11

Hey! My name is Luke and I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone is heading out to Road America on the 11th of June because I would love to get to know some people. I also have a truck, so if anyone wants a ride and wants to split gas, hit me up.
  6. L

New kid from MN

Hello. My name is Luke, and I just bought a lifetime membership. I'm from the Twin Cities area, I've been riding on the street since 15, and I can't wait for my first track day this summer! I currently own a 2002 Honda VFR, a 2000 Ducati SS, and a Suzuki DRZ 400. I'm thinking about doing road...