Search results

1. 99vengeur

205 credits for $190

Credits are gone! Thanks!
  2. 99vengeur

Insurance and trackdays

I have a few questions weighing on my mind. 1. How does your insurance handle trackdays? 2. Do you have special coverage for the bike? 3. Do you even tell them you do trackdays? 4. How does your insurance handle a crash during a trackday? Any answers to these questions or any...
  3. 99vengeur

What goes under the suit?

This may seem a little strange, but what does everyone wear under their leather suits?? Do you wear jeans, shorts, under-armor, spandex, t-shirts, etc.? I'm still looking at my options for getting a suit and all of a sudden thought "what goes under the suit?" Thanks, Robert
  4. 99vengeur

Race leathers

Since I am new to track days and will be doing my first one this summer, I am going to need some race leathers. Can anyone recommend me some websites, brands or particular suits that won't completely break the bank (i.e. less than $750)?? Thanks
  5. 99vengeur

Ride share to Barber

I am looking to see if anyone is heading to Barber this summer and will be passing through northern Louisiana. I am in Shreveport and would need a ride for me and my bike. This would be around the end of June or the beginning of August. Thanks
  6. 99vengeur

Ride or transport my bike?

I am a new member (though I've been lurking for a while) and I am looking forward to my first track day this summer. Barber is the closest to me, although it is still 500 miles and 7 hours away. I have no means of transporting my bike. I would have to either ride there or rent a truck to haul...