Search results

1. JD138

2008 f250 fx4

Here's the listing. http://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/3475325323.html
  2. JD138

Turn One Racing and 2012

Turn One Racing will continue to provide high end road racing services for the 2012 season and beyond. Regrettably our trackside presences will unfortunately be diminished with the loss of the midwest region. However we will be providing support at midwest CCS and WERA events. We also supply all...
  3. JD138

Suzuki Recalls

For those that don't know Suzuki has issued a recall on there regulator rectifiers for a number of units. Turn One Racing is authorized to make these repairs at no cost to you. You will have to drop the bike off at our location in Rockford. Below is the list of affected units. If you own any of...
  4. JD138

Service drop off at bash

I wanted everyone who's heading to the bash to know I will be there and able to pick up any suspension components for those who want to save a trip to the shop or on shipping. We unfortunately won't be able to get out there early enough to host a seminar like we did last year but Greg is trying...
  5. JD138

Tires and parts

Hey guys, the new year is upon us and I have some stuff I need to unload. Please email me with any questions or to buy. Buyer pays shipping. All items are new unless stated otherwise. joe at turnoneracing.com (emails down. please PM) Description $price 211gpa Med Front 120 $150 Dunlop...
  6. JD138

Spalding!!

Nice work on a long hard season. Thanks for letting us be a small part of your best season yet. http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=42647
  7. JD138

New set GPAs $250

Sold. Thanks guys
  8. JD138

New set dunlop GPA $250

Sold. Thanks guys
  9. JD138

7.5'x16' 7' height enclosed trailer

SOLD 7.5x16 enclosed trailer, extra tall 7' interior height, electric brakes, rear ramp door, side door, roof vent, wired for AC, insulated roof, dual torsion axle, new tires within last two years, alloy wheels, spare, load distributing hitch, 30A twist lock AC power input, 4 outlets, 4 4'...