Search results

1. A

Everything For Sale

Sold a bunch of stuff. Feel free to make offers. Discounts on packages available.
  2. A

Everything For Sale

Avoiding PM and going directly to email will speed up and smooth communications. I'm in Algonquin around Route 62 and Route 25. prix462@yahoo.com All parts are 07-08 Suzuki GSXR-1000 specific unless noted otherwise. It will be a bit before I can dismantle the bike and start shipping so I...
  3. A

New Westhold Transponder for CCS/ASRA Racers

Are you done racing for the year?
  4. A

Airbag vest/suits

Who did he buy the vest from that replaced it at no charge?
  5. A

Feedback/Opinions on race bodywork...

I have had good success with my Optimal Racing fairings. I recently crashed them and just finished the repairs and they are good to go for round 2. They fit great and were easy to mount and paint.
  6. A

New Contour Roam

Basically brand new. It was taken out of the box and tested around the house. Has not seen any "extreme sports" duty. Just a few quick videos of the kids being goofballs. This was a gift but I already had a GoPro and I have not found a need for both. Comes with all mounts, manuals, and...
  7. A

back protector question

You will never get the same protection with the insert. You need as much area covered as possible. I have been using the Joe Rocket (relabeled Forcefield) for years and its just helped when I bounced over some curbing at the track. Dont forget the chest protector.
  8. A

Blackhawk Video

I want to say towards the outside of the patch will make your drive a little slappy happy. I plan to keep it tighter on exit.
  9. A

Blackhawk Video

I almost highsided coming out of turn 1 this Sunday from the bump. The transition back to the old pavement is pretty bad. Grip seemed ok though.
  10. A

D211 wet grip

DOT's suck in the wet period. Street tires will be better but they still suck. My conclusion after recently using real rain tires is either have rain tires or don't ride.
  11. A

Bridgestone R-10 120/190 Takeoffs

$15.00 each. I can bring to Blackhawk Sunday May 20th for the CCS event. I have 2 fronts and 1 rear suitable for practice or trackdays. They are all Type 3 medium compound. All 2011 build dates If you have been curious about these tires here is a cheap way to try them out. These are...
  12. A

CCS/ASRA - Road America May 5,6

Sunday sucked. It started drizzling at the start of Race 2 which at the flag was still a "dry" race. By turn 3 Brian Hall was down and they red flagged it. Started pouring and I left at 1pm.
  13. A

Twitchy at Full Lean

Remember that chassis settings on a GSXR don't always transfer over to other brands. I just looked at the March RRW issue article on the Attack 10R. They do run adjustable triples but no extenders like the GSXR's. You say you have a Penske rear but nothing about the front forks. Your...
  14. A

FS: Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

You might want to try Ebay to get top dollar. Just keep the fees in mind. For some of the others in the thread, way to support a fellow NESBA rider by shitting in his thread. You aren't doing RD any favors either.
  15. A

Are tire warmers worth it if you aren't that fast?

I think you answered your own question in the last sentence. If you can afford them, buy em.
  16. A

All new forks or 30 mil kit?

Bling mostly. Cartridge kits are pretty good these days. If you're at the pace to exploit a real set of aftermarket race forks, you should be asking your crew chief, not us:D
  17. A

Thoughts on changing front cartridge and rear shock

Unless you are close to the track record, you probably won't notice the difference between the 25mm and 30mm kit. Your parts will only work as well as your setup so having a trackside tuner makes a huge difference. Find someone in your area that will be at the track. If their quoted prices are...