Search results

1. SliderR1

FS: 2006 GSX-R750 Trackday Bike

2006 Suzuki GSX-R750, 4,5XX miles, clean title in hand. I’m the second owner and the bike was used mostly for trackdays and a few WERA events. Bike has been down. I’ve had the frame checked at Frame Straight in Knoxville, TN and it is straight. The bike has a FL title – I’ve never ran it on the...
  2. SliderR1

S1000RR Rearsets

I've got a used set of Woodcraft GP Shift rearsets for a 2010 S1000RR. They are in excellent shape - all hardware included. They work with the stock quickshifter. $300 Shipped. 865-three one zero-5426 or send me a PM. Thanks. I think Woodcraft makes a conversion kit to make these work in the...
  3. SliderR1

02-03 R1 Misc. Parts

I've got some misc. R1 parts for sale. Pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking. Bodywork w/ gas tank. Upper, Lower, Undertail, Tail, brand is Cheetah. Tank doesn't have a pump. Its been down once and repaired, but not repainted. $300 Harris steering damper mount for Ohlins...
  4. SliderR1

06-07 GSXR AK-Gas Forks

06-07 GSXR 600/750 Traxxion Dynamics AK-Gas Forks with top extenders. These were freshened by CTR in June 2009 and have .90 springs installed. I also have a set of .95 springs I'll include with sale. $1700.
  5. SliderR1

Penske Shock Questions

Looking for some tech help from someone that's used a Penske shock or is familiar with how they operate. I'm trying to get my 'new to me' 750 ready for the track and need to adjust the ride height and preload. I just need to confirm that when adjusting the ride height all you have to do is...
  6. SliderR1

Signing In - From Kingsport, TN

Hey all - New member here. Just wanted to say hello. I've done quite a few track days with other organizations and a little racing with WERA and CCS. I've heard a lot of good things about NESBA and am looking forward to Roebling this weekend. Hope to meet some new friends. SliderR1 :cool: