Search results

1. 0

Sharkskinz tail section

Had it on my '07 R1, probably fits 07-08. Professionally painted and clear coated. Uses stock seat. $75 plus actual shipping costs (via your preferred shipper, USPS, FEDEX OR UPS)
  2. 0

FS: 2006 Kawasaki ZX10 R

This belongs to a buddy of mine here in Wichita, KS. You will not find a nicer bike unless you buy new. This thing is literally in perfect condition, not even a scratch. I've personally put about half the miles on it and this bike is flawless. He's asking $7400. You can contact him via email...
  3. 0

Yellowchip A+++

aka Chad is a great seller. I bought a track bike from him and it was a perfect transaction. On top of that he is a super nice guy that met me halfway to help with the delivery. Thanks Chad!
  4. 0

FS: 2007 Yamaha R1

Ok. Needs to go soon, price dropped to $6800... 6000 miles. Only mods are stainless braided (clear) brake lines front/rear, bmc air filter, -1 tooth front sprocket (have stock too) and flat black powder coated rear sets/pass. pegs. New tires.
  5. 0

My R1 Parts for sale on Ebay

I didn't see anywhere that said not to post links to Ebay, etc. so... I have a bunch of parts on there here's the link :D
  6. 0

WTB Front/rear rotors 07-08 R1

Anybody got some? You can reply here or pm me, I will check back daily. Also, will need them shipped to zip 67002, Thanks. Shane
  7. 0

WTB aftermarket rearsets 07-08 r1

Anybody got any? Prefer adjustable/reverse shift, any color.