Search results

1. zman

$155 credits for $125

sold in record time of 2 minutes! Thanks for quick deal lemondrop!
  2. zman

$155 credits for $125

call or text drew @314-570-4207, I accept paypal only
  3. zman

Road Atl

:agree: my knee injury from Barber turned into a torn mcl...i wasnt able to make either of my two days i had signed up for! Damnt...
  4. zman

RA fri/sat I for sale

Saturday is sold...thanks Ananth! Friday is still available...help a brother out and Ill bring you a cold one to the Friday event for after your last session! :)
  5. zman

RA fri/sat I for sale

Thanks man...doc said at least a torn MCL, dunno what else if any...Ill still prolly come out and watch, try to meet ya somehow
  6. zman

Road Atlanta Announcements!!!!

Ah...a little too much throttle pre-apex on turn 15=recipe for highside
  7. zman

Well...had to buy a new bike, new leathers, new helmet...then there are the doctor bills...
  8. zman

In a way he did you a favor then! Forced your hand to get the upgrade! I wish I had Ohlins...lots 'o $$$, and the wreck at Barber in Feb really wiped out my track funds
  9. zman

RA fri/sat I for sale

I busted up my knee wrecking at Barber in February...I now tore something last night in tyat busted knee, swollen almost double size...I have both Friday and Saturday spot forsale 200 for saturday, 175 for friday...365 for both, call me 314-570-4207, you can PM as well but youll get a slower...
  10. zman

Omg...that sucks bro, I can only imagine the gut wrenching feeling seeing your bike laid over and you not even on it! Hope "fast rider" threw you some cash for f-in your bike up!
  11. zman

Bioweapon for tuned/dyno'd bikes

What kind of fuel was your bike tuned for? I just want to ve sure I dont get and "pinging" or anything when I take my U4 tuned bike and use Bio?
  12. zman

Suit? Road Atlanta 2 Apr

:agree: Dont go cheap on your suit man...Think of it this way...A nice suit that may cost more is ALOT cheaper than surgery to take your left over skin on your ass and put it on your back/arms/legs/etc! ALSO...get a BACK PROTECTOR, I swear that at Barber when I high sided in February and got...
  13. zman

New to the track. Advice please!

:haha::haha: I would break some stuff if I did that...probably drag my bike behind my car like that guy last year! :box::doh:
  14. zman

sad news from the ortho

Heal up man...I feel your pain, I tore my rotator/peck/a little of my bicep tendon/and something that connects from my shoulder blade to my shoulder last August. It put me out for awhile with surgery. Then against doc's orders I rode at RA in December, and again here a couple weeks ago at...
  15. zman

RA April 2.3.4

:agree: I have NO IDEA how you find shit like that! :adore::adore::adore:
  16. zman

Thanks man...I think I may give it try at RA
  17. zman

Did you have retune your bike or anything when you started using Bioweapon? Or did you just use the setting and ecu from your m9 tuning and it worjed with nonissues?
  18. zman

Thanks! Anyone else havebsimilar experience with your tuned bikes?
  19. zman

I know there has been a lot of threads for Bioweapon...I am looking for a little feedback from anyone who has a bike that is dyno'd/tuned for U4 gas and how they did on Bioweapon with no adjustments made? Did you see or hear anything different while riding? I would much rather use a gas that...