Search results

1. zman

$155 credits for $125

call or text drew @314-570-4207, I accept paypal only
  2. zman

RA fri/sat I for sale

I busted up my knee wrecking at Barber in February...I now tore something last night in tyat busted knee, swollen almost double size...I have both Friday and Saturday spot forsale 200 for saturday, 175 for friday...365 for both, call me 314-570-4207, you can PM as well but youll get a slower...
  3. zman

Bioweapon for tuned/dyno'd bikes

I know there has been a lot of threads for Bioweapon...I am looking for a little feedback from anyone who has a bike that is dyno'd/tuned for U4 gas and how they did on Bioweapon with no adjustments made? Did you see or hear anything different while riding? I would much rather use a gas that...
  4. zman

Virtually Brand New Vesrah SRJL and Galfer Lines

I have almost brand new Vesrah SRJL front brake pads for a '03-'06 ZX6R/636 and '04-'05 ZX10R. They have LESS than 1 trackday on them...I got a new bike now and got rid of my '03 636. Mine now has the '08 brake system so these pads wont work anymore. I would really like to get $150 obo for...
  5. zman

Road Atlanta-Brakes

Hey...I will be at Road Atlanta this April, probably on Friday but for sure on Saturday...I have a set of Vesrah SRJL for '03-'06 ZX6R and '04-'05 ZX10R, they are basically brand new (less than 1 full trackday). I dont need them because I have '08 brakes on my bike now...I am asking $150 for...
  6. zman

High Side Turn 15(i think it was that turn)

Well today was a phenominal day to ride at Barber! I believe I learned more today then I have ever learned on a bike, my lap times decreased drastically, and my corner speed increased more than I could have ever imagined...On the last lap of the last session, I took a pretty bad highside down...
  7. zman

Adjustable Rear Set Position

I just got an adjustable Vortex Rear set for my Kawi 636, I'm a bit larger than the average joe at6'5" and 220lbs...does anyone have a suggestion as to what setting to put my foot position at? I.E. 10mm up and 10mm back? 10 up and 20 back? I would appreciate any feedback, thanks!:doh:
  8. zman

wanted: adjustable rear set

I would like to get an adjustable rear set for my '03 kawi 636 this weekend at Barber on the 8th. Anyone going to be there that has a complete set they would like to sell? email me at zabek85@gmail.com if so