Search results

1. Hotbrakes

CMP Cancelled...NCBIKE still on track?

The gree"N" sticker is free, I'd go for that one.
  2. Hotbrakes

Woodcraft or Chickenhawk?

Woodcraft warmers have a built in safety, you must unplug them in order to remove them from the tire. They also have a "DING! Tires are done" light to indicate they are up to temp.
  3. Hotbrakes

Tire size benefits

Yeah, if they're Dunlops they should be 190. If you have extra...I'm not far away...
  4. Hotbrakes

It's not if, but when.....

Damn, I have always used the rule of thumb to tighten at the tight spot, better to have a little slack than tighten up too much. Too tight under load could easily snap a chain, especially a worn one. Guess your tight spot was really tight...
  5. Hotbrakes

Penske Rear Shock Refresh Reccomendations

Just pulled mine yesterday for a spring change and it's leaking fluid. Does Richmond Superbike do them?
  6. Hotbrakes

Charleston, SC

My parents live down there so I visit a few times a year, seldom with a bike though, no good riding unless you like bar hopping on a Hardley with no helmet. Roebling is only an hour or two away.
  7. Hotbrakes

WTB:entry level track bike

You gonna be down at Poe's anytime soon on the new ride?
  8. Hotbrakes

2003 Honda RC-51 Track Bike for Sale SP2 in NOVA

Funny thing is, it's the first RC I ever sat on. And it's got my number on it already. In fact I think it's the first real track bike I ever saw up close before going to a track day.
  9. Hotbrakes

750 is sold...and so is this bike!
  10. Hotbrakes

Trailer Pricing

Sounds pretty good to me.
  11. Hotbrakes

Did you see this? http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/2864743222.html
  12. Hotbrakes

GSXR just went live on CL.
  13. Hotbrakes

Bring it to the Beave in May! The trailer I mean. Bring the RC too, Dakari is optional. We can sell it by showing everyone how well it performs on track. Riders everywhere will be yanking plug wires just to try and match the ferocious sound with their I4's, only to realize their cookie...
  14. Hotbrakes

00-01 RC51 SP1 Yoshimura RS-3 Exhausts

These would look really nice on this http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=22372 and the cans should fit, not the midpipes though.
  15. Hotbrakes

Buy it for me before the next NOLA event. I'll be there in September...
  16. Hotbrakes

Hello from Richmond, VA

BaHAHA! Which part are you in Rydell? I'm up near Lake Anna.
  17. Hotbrakes

I would gladly hold on to that for you guys if your shop space is cramped...I'll maintain it, keep the gas and oil fresh, keep the battery charged, probably find some Dunlops for it and make sure the wheels turn smoothly...just sayin, I know it's just cluttering up your space. It's hardly been...
  18. Hotbrakes

Hello from Richmond, VA

Only if you're prone to high sides! :haha:
  19. Hotbrakes

PCS to Cali, need advice

Semper gumby! Lucky you, I hear track season begins in January...and ends in December out in Cali. And there are tracks everywhere. Track tactics as mentioned above would be my suggestion based on my experience with them on this side. Their website is a bit tricky but a new one is on its way...
  20. Hotbrakes

Arai Helmet XL $125.00 shipped

With a 10 year old build date, it's probably better off collecting more dust... But Arai's do make great mantle pieces.