Search results

1. oldn0tded

Stuff

I have listed several items on Ebay if anyone is looking for: XT Racing lap timer Woodcraft dual temp tire warmers R1 right side mid fairing and lower fairing Vortex rearsets...
  2. oldn0tded

STUFF for SALE!!!

I'm wrapping up the track day excursion. I have an "X" in this box. I can move on to the next item on my bucket list. As a result I have several track day items for sale. The bike itself is listed under (oddly enough) motorcycles, see that ad for a deal on a great track bike,,,or race bike for...
  3. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

Well folks, I'm done scratching my itch. I had run the tracks on GPZ's back in the 80's and I have now relived a little of my youth with this R1 and trackdays. SOOOO, my track ready 2006 Yamaha R1 is up for sale. I have other parts, pieces, trinkets for sale as well (see other thread for those...
  4. oldn0tded

TV star!!

Hey Chuck, I'm watching the AMA Superbike races over the weekend and guess who's making an appearance high fiving Josh Hayes (that's how I remember it anyway)? Our very own Chucky. I think it says something for NESBA that we have Chuck and his group helping us out. Kudos, :):):)
  5. oldn0tded

Laptimers

I've been thinking, I know a dangerous thing. Nonetheless, I'm thinking about laptimers. Anybody out there with some thoughts. :dunno:
  6. oldn0tded

Trackday Tires

I'm gonna openly confess my ignorance on the current state of affairs when it comes to track tires. I've been riding for a long time, and am somewhat capable on a bike and working on a bike. Meaning that I'm not hopelessly lost when it comes to bikes, tires and such. BUT trying to separate the...
  7. oldn0tded

Question about Credits?????

I want to buy some credits, buuuuuut we're almost at the end of the season. My question is: Do credits carry over to the next season? I know the rules say they expire in a year. BUT is that a calander year or 12 months? Help!!!! John M B-777 :dunno: