Search results

1. gixxerkitten

must sell!

I need to sell my bike, Its a 2003 Gsxr 750 It has 13k miles on it. Im selling it for $3500 OBO...If you are a guy and dont like the paint well we have a paint booth in our garage and I will paint it for you for free...(1 color only) we have black neon green and silver and white. Here are the...
  2. gixxerkitten

Corner worker on turn 2?

Since I can't get anyone from NESBA center to give me an answer on this question maybe someone on here can help..... who was the corner worker on turn 2 at BHF on July 5th?
  3. gixxerkitten

Just wanted to say......

Thanks to everyone for the help I received when I went down. I cant remember the peoples names that were on the EMT Staff I wanted to say a BIG BIG thank you to you all!!!! I want to say thank you to Tom for holding my hand through it and taking my bike back to the pit... Sorry to everyone for...
  4. gixxerkitten

Track question?

We are going to Blackhawk on July 4th and 5th. I have never been on that track. So I was wondering should I do the free 20 min sessions? or are those for the test the track people thats never rode on a track before?
  5. gixxerkitten

New girl from Bloomington, IL

Hi everyone! Im a member on MCRA and I saw a link for here and thought I check you guys out. About 3 of us are going to Putnam this weekend and I thought I would say hi and hope to meet some of ya at the track. ;)