Search results

1. Kordyte

Sporkbike, eh?

Bored at work and went looking at Yamaha's website... noticed a rather funny typo. Maybe they're trying to say it's utilitarian and dual-purpose, just like a spork? :dunno: That is all :p
  2. Kordyte

Blackhawk 7/3-7/4 - Great Weekend!

I had a great time, despite crashing the first session after lunch on Sunday. Next time, Fred should be more clear with the crashing policy in the riders' meeting :outtahere: Weather held out nicely and I moved from the back of I to near the front, the last few sessions I didn't get passed at...
  3. Kordyte

Frame slider bolt crooked... should I replace?

My new-to-me track bike has been crashed (obviously) and was missing a frame slider. I just got some new woodcraft sliders from Turn One and I noticed that on the right side, the bolt that goes through the frame and the engine is all crooked in the mounting area (see pic) Is it safe to hammer...
  4. Kordyte

Metzeler Racetec K2 rear for $80, sounds like quite the deal

I've been shopping for some tires lately and came across this... I'll probably end up getting something less track-focused like a Q2, but this could be a good deal for a few nesbians, right? http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/28/394/6135/ITEM/Metzeler-Racetec-K2-Soft-Rear-Tire.aspx
  5. Kordyte

New guy from Chicago area - trackday coming up!

Hey guys, I just bought a track-only bike and joined up with NESBA. I did the intro group a little over a year ago on my stock '05 R6, and obviously loved it, but the money wasn't there at the time for track days. I've since gotten rid of any and all street bikes, and bought the '01 GSX-R that...