Search results

1. moto_mx131

Michelin rains

Brand new never mounted 120 front 180 rear $250 plus shipping.
  2. moto_mx131

WTB - Barber 4/24-25/2010

Hey guys a buddy of mine that cant for some reason get onto his forum account wanted me to post this for him. He is wanting to buy credits for the April 24-25 2010 track day for "I" class. He is on the waiting list but is really wanting to go. Hit me up if anyone is willing to sell! We tried...
  3. moto_mx131

Ready to ride!

Well its been a long winter and I am ready to get back to the track. First ride of the year is going to be Barber next month. I hope we have some good weather can't wait to get there. Anyone else planning on going?
  4. moto_mx131

First full day in A class

Whats up guys my name is Donnie I have only done a few track days and got the bump to A class. I am going to barber in november and it will be my first time to that track and my first full weekend in A class so take it easy on me lol. Anyone have any advice on the track? I have watched a ton...
  5. moto_mx131

2008 suzuki gsxr oem plastic full set

2008 gsxr 600. Full set everything you see is included never crashed. One little spot where a friend's bike leaned on it in a trailer. Will not sell separatley. Asking $1200 plus shipping for all of it.
  6. moto_mx131

07 Suzuki RMZ 450 F

2007 Suzuki RMZ 450 F Perfect mechanical working order. Garage kept. Kept clean and well maintained. Maybe 10-15 hours ride time. Mostly seen practice tracks and seen about 6 races. FMF Factory 4.1 exhaust system with power bomb header Acerbis plastics and hand guards Works Connection skid...
  7. moto_mx131

Got bumped to advanced

I would like to thank Mark, Dooley and Roger you guys really helped me out this weekend, despite having slippery tires and bad brake fade I got the bump to advanced. That last session was awesome Roger we will have to ride together again.