Search results

1. F

Track Jak

This thing gets used multiple times a day! If you're changing your own tires, this will be the best money you'll spend! Fast and SO easy. (changing tires, just became hassle/fumble free!) Thanks Eddie, GREAT piece of equipment! PS - Now no longer need that third arm I've been wishing...
  2. F

Road Atlanta Fundraiser Sponsorship Info

Just spoke with Kenny, Im in for a $250 spot. Brandon Coates Carolina Motorsports LLC 803-530-4063 PS You happen to be interested in me bringing the Dyno out to the Nesba Event??
  3. F

FS 08+R6 Bazzaz FI QS TC w/ dual map switch, TC adjust knob, and TC active light!!

I have the Bazzaz FI QS TC w/ dual map switch, TC adjust knob, and TC active light. Everything is BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. never opened. This is the brand new, complete, most mac daddy, top of the line system that Bazzaz has out right now. If you have any questions feel free to call/text me...
  4. F

WTB AK20 Forks

we can work something out. just give me a call or shoot me a text, i need them asap! 803-530-4063 thanks, brandon
  5. F

WTB AK20 Forks

Im looking for a set of Traxxion Dynamics AK20 cartridges. Preferably already installed in forks for an 06-11 GSXR 600/750. i am paypal ready! please email me coatesbh@gmail.com or call/text anytime 803-530-4063 thanks, brandon
  6. F

FS 09 R6 Track Bike

what up jason?! lol i might just do that bro! btw no worries i still have the 08 R6, just dont need 2 bikes lol :)
  7. F

FS 09 R6 Track Bike

Shipping is no problem. Just let me know where and I'll get you a price I actually do have some street fairing etc for it, but it's not a complete set
  8. F

FS 09 R6 Track Bike

11k miles all street although it is track prepped, it never made it to the track. I personally tOok care of the maintenance on the bike. The oil was changed ever 3k miles or less w full synthetic Amsoil and KN oil filters.
  9. F

FS 09 R6 Track Bike

The bike is located in Lexington sc Skinwad: I'll take that as a complement lol I have sold tons of my bikes over the years and all my customers have been very happy, many of them I see at the track and still keep in touch with!
  10. F

FS 09 R6 Track Bike

I have an 09 R6. Race bodywork SS brake lines Performance Friction HH+ pads fresh oil change(Amsoil full synthetic/KN filter) water wetter coolant stock exhaust w M4 Y pipe clean and clear title in hand! never laid down The bike is ready to go, just throw on your favorite tires and ride! only...
  11. F

WTB: 2008+ R6 or 2009+ Kawasaki ZX6R

I have an 09 R6. if youre interested let me know. Race bodywork SS brake lines Performance Friction HH+ pads fresh oil change water wetter coolant stock exhaust w M4 Y pipe clean and clear title in hand! never laid down, bike is ready to go! only asking $5200 OBO let me know if youre...
  12. F

Wanted 2006 - 2008 R6

I have an 09 R6 track bike with clean and clear title (in hand) im about to put it up for sale... only asking $5200 OBO let me know if youre interested. coatesbh@gmail.com call/text 803-530-4063 thanks, brandon
  13. F

Track Jak

alright Eddie!
  14. F

06 GSXR 600 Full Suspension!

im in Lexington, SC feel free to give me a call/text if you have any questions or would like to know more. cell 803-530-4063 thanks, brandon
  15. F

06 GSXR 600 Full Suspension!

06 GSXR 600 7956 mls (7000 of those are street mls) AK20 forks Penske Shock (both set up by Ken at Superbike for 180lb rider) Vortex Clip ons Vortex rearsets M4 slip on exhaust Hotbodies bodywork w superbike tail and GP tech seat(with pro paint job and in excellent condition!) Clean and Clear...
  16. F

06 GSXR 1000 Track Bike ONLY ASKING $3,600 OBO

Mccgsxr. Thanks man! Glad you're enjoying the bike. Btw I still have those fairing stays. Let me know and I'll ship them up to you. The bike has stock suspension. Let me know if you have anymore questions! Thanks guys
  17. F

to the top... bump
  18. F

2006 GSXR 1000 Vortex Clip ons Vortex Stator Cover Vortex Timing Cover Vortex Sprockets currently (-1 +2) 520 EK chain AIS block off plates Vesrah HD clutch springs Yoyodyne Aluminum Race fairing stay Keyless ignition Keyless gas cap SS lines Cabron Lorraine pads LightWeight Rear Rotor Leo Vince...