1. H

2002 SV650 Suzuki $1800

pm sent
  2. H

SV 650 Track Bike for Sale $2000

email sent, please reply via cell. Thanks
  3. H

Clip on suggestions

Just remember to really tighten those allen bolts down tight. One of my racing buddys entered the turn 5-6 at nelson and when he tipped the bike in, the left clip-on spun loose (bolt backed out) and he drove the bike into the grass like a sledge hammer and he hit the tire wall. Luckily for him...
  4. H

Riding suit question

I use the Knox Contour. I really looked around and felt this offered the most coverage, and best protection I could find. I know that it is far superior to any of the other back protectors of the guys that I pit with at the track. Just look around and study up on it, you can see a marked...
  5. H

Wall moved at Nelson!

Nelson is my home track and I agree that you have to look at the track and not the surroundings. It is an awesome track to ride and very fast. I also agree that a repave (which I don't think will ever happen) would make it wicked fast. I personally am just fine with a few bumps to keep my own...
  6. H

Riding suit question

I would disagree about your feelings of SBTG. I feel the armour they suggest is on point. I was one of the "suckers" that took their advice and I have no regrets. I've worn all that safety gear from the start and have no regrets. Once you get used to extra armour, you can't tell the...
  7. H

2000 SV650 track bike

bike pm'd Thanks