Search results

1. speedypetey66

Motorcycle Racetrack Drift Insanity

http://youtu.be/MY2yHyR4snk Bill Dixon using a 2012 Graves Motorsports Yamaha R1 around Willow Springs Raceway.
  2. speedypetey66

How is this possible???

Picture from yesterday's Czech Moto GP of winner Casey Stoner. I know that Moto GP bikes are amazing, but how is it possible to get this kind of lean angle and not low side the bike? His shoulder and head are almost on the pavement already. His helmet is lower than his right knee.
  3. speedypetey66

BHF 6/11/11 Too many crashes

I had a good time Saturday, but it was too bad that the red flag had to fly so often all day long. One of my sessions had 2 red flags. I feel bad for the folks that cause the red flags. What can be done to improve on this? :dunno:
  4. speedypetey66

Le Mans at Road America 8/22/10

Young Brit, Jonny Cocker went from fourth to first in the last four laps of this 69 lap race. During the post race interview he was asked how he was able to make up so much ground late in the race. He said, I went Flat Out at the end, especially through the Kink. I imagine that Dickie...
  5. speedypetey66

NASCAR tearing up Road America

I was at RA Friday to watch practice for the Nationwide series race for today. Those cars were going really hard through the corners. A ton of rubber is getting laid down at turns 5, 6, 8, 12. I know that watching these cars with their heavy braking & fishtailing out of the turns that they are...
  6. speedypetey66

Is Milwaukee Mile possible for a Track day?

There will be no major racing events held in 2010 at the Milwaukee Mile racetrack. Just wondering if NESBA could use the infield course for a track day. I would think that the State Fair park board is looking for any groups that they can find to help offset the revenue lost from the major...