Search results

1. L

question about credit

ok thanks slow i shall adress it that way and see what happens from there.
  2. L

PLEASE HELP !!! 2002 GSXR 1000 Questions

thank you very much racer. i shall go by the bolt store tom and see if they have those instock. may I ask how you were able to find that info? I appreciate the help but being a stubborn male ,lol, I always like to know how to find info and do things myself. I have spent much time trying to find...
  3. L

question about credit

i see not Dutch anymore so I will wait to see what kind of advice or knowledge I receive from members. thanks.
  4. L

question about credit

I was a faithful member for about 2 yrs first yr riding up wards of 12+ times (not sure of actual amount) the first year and a few more times the second year. I having been going thru a divorce and blew a motor and had trouble getting back on my feet, much less the track. In the last season I...
  5. L

bump! damm noone knows ? :( any ideas? besides dealership
  6. L

Helo everyone

i used to have a gsxr 750 now i have a gsxr 1000
  7. L

Les Claypool

yea he jammed in wyanooa's (sp) lol big brown beaver. primus was the shit :)
  8. L

Laguna motoGP qualifying on SPEED

does anyone have alink so I can see the race? i missed it yesterday and looking to see a link for it. dudes used to post the races here, don't know if they still do.
  9. L

Hello fellas, Trying to get back on the track asap but I am having trouble finding out what size, diameter, and grade bolts I need for the motor mounting to the frame. Further explantion I mean the 4 bolts that go thru the sides. i have the long bolts that go in the bottom. I also neeed the...
  10. L

Helo everyone

Hey to all, I usd to ride with Nesba for about 2yrs plus and had some troubles in life with made it which I couldn't get back to the track. I'm getting my gsxr-1000 back together now and should get back on the track hopefully before the end of the season. I cant wait and just saying hi to all...