Search results

1. ksolo81

2006 gsxr 750 jordan rep.

i have a 2006 gsxr 750, 3500 miles, jordan ms full body wrap by moonstar graphics. vortec rearsets and clip ons, galpher braided brake lines, scorpion titanium exaust, new set of supercorsa pros. never down make a resonable offer and we'll see what we can do. pics on my profile
  2. ksolo81

rearset position question

any and all advise in more than welcome here, please help a brother out! i have a 06 gsxr 750. last summer i equpped a set of vortex rearset from derick on my bike. since then i've been trying to figure out how in the heck there sposed to be set! im 6'1" 250 and wear a size 13 boot. it seems to...
  3. ksolo81

anyone use these valve covers?

hey i picked these valve cover up from good old wally world (walmart for thoese who dont know!) best store in the world lol anyway i figured this was a good way to keep up with tire pressure on the fly, especially during trackdays. whatcha think? and yes im bored as hell!
  4. ksolo81

does anyone use this gizmo?

does anyone here use this gizmo? http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.ACCT129736/it.A/id.1678/.f?sc=2&category=1135 wifey ordered for a gift but i have no knowledge or its worth. give me some feedback so i'll know if i should "return to sender" or not :dunno: thanks kev 06 gsxr 750 jordan rep
  5. ksolo81

09 schedual?

when is nesbas 09 schedual gonna hit? gotta get my $ right lol:popcorn:
  6. ksolo81

06/07 gsxr 600/750 clipons,rearsets (complete) stock break stuff

i have stock clip ons stock rearsets and brake parts (banjo bolts and such) make a offer! solonomo04@yahoo.com
  7. ksolo81

anyone have feed back for the nj track?

:bumpme:just trying to get some feedback from that event and seeing if nesba will be going back this year? :doh: myself for not going! solo81 2000 gsxr 600 2006 gxsr 750 moonstar jordan edt
  8. ksolo81

whos doing the new brickcity track (new jersey) on the 23rd

whos thinking of making that last minuet trip? im seriously thinking of heading that way. just seeing if any of my folks are heading that way. chime in and let me know!