Search results

1. B

How about a RA July 4/5/6 Roll Call??

I will be coming in Friday, heading to Stone Mountain with the family Friday night and then riding Saturday and then driving back home Sunday. Havnt been to Road Atlanta in about 2 years, on a new bike, went from a 750 to a 600 so the learning curve should be fun, also last bike was fully track...
  2. B

Trying to register for RA

The only thing I can log onto is the forum, can I call or email to get set up for this weekend?
  3. B

Trying to register for RA

Having issues with logging into my account, says unknown page, is anyone else having issues? Trying to register for RA.
  4. B

WTB:used ninja 250

Looking for an older one, not looking to put alot of money into one, sons first bike so I know it will be crashed
  5. B

WTB:used ninja 250

Looking for a used Ninja 250 for my son to get started riding on the track. We are located in North Carolina
  6. B

VIR weekend

Wow! What a great weekend, not sure what I enjoyed more, the great weather and track time or the awesome hot wings and burgers Saturday night. A big thank you to Nesba and all the cooks
  7. B

Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

I will there on Sunday, I will be the slow one in I group, just picked up a new bike so it will be taped up and will be learning. Went from a 03 gsxr 750 to a 2011 gsxr 600 so it should be interesting, been riding on street and it feels totaly differant
  8. B

WTB Sunday I group for RA

Anyone selling Sunday I group for Road Atlanta?
  9. B

Clutch adjustment

Lol!! I'm working on it, getting finances in order, hopefully the first of May. But to answer your question, the lever has slight play in it now, but before it had more play, the guys going thru tech always kinda questioned it but it always shifted fine, but I did tighten it up more, I wonder if...
  10. B

Clutch adjustment

I hope someone can help, recently I loosened up my clutch cable on a 03 GSXR 750 to clean and lube the cable and other service work before I went to VIR south, eerything seemed to be fine but as speeds picked up and headed up hill to t1 while I was downshifting and blipping the throttle, the...
  11. B

First track day after major high side

Thank you so much for the replies, to answer the question on why I high sided, well I can only speculate, I think what happened or at least what I remember is going out on the warm up lap at CMP the temp was kinda cool and we had some rain the night before and the track wasnt wet but damp, and...
  12. B

I have spoken with John Dunham about going back out, and yes your are right I will let the CRs now what I am trying to do, and who knows it may come right back to me
  13. B

I wanted to get any thoughts or encouragment on attending my first track day since 9/25 when at CMP I high sided in turn one and shattered my right ankle and going thru 2 surgeries and rehab, I have my bike prepared and really want to go to VIR but I have got to say I am little nervous, I ride...
  14. B

First full track day in I group

Ive got to say thanks to Cory the food was very good Saturday night and meeting with differant people was great,its like a big family. As my first full day in I group it was alot of fun and exciting, sadly though RA is a month away and Im already starting to go through withdrawls.
  15. B

CMP Sept 3-4 Roll Call

I will down Saturday night for Sunday,the chicken salad is good there.
  16. B

Bump to I

I want to start out and say wow!! Sunday at the south course was alot of fun and excitement and the food at the meet and great Sat. night was great and thank you to all that cooked and served it,but more exspecially to all the CR"s that have helped or try to help me along the way. I want to...
  17. B

Photography at VIR....

Does anyone know how to contact picsofyou? I was at vir north on saturday and my bike number is not listed #81 b group blue/silver
  18. B

Lowered Bike

I have been riding on the track for awhile now and my bike is now only a track bike, I lowered it when I bought it 1inch front and rear, my question should I go ahead and raise it back up and if so what type of handling am I going to notice differant? Its an 03 GSZR-750 I lowered it originally...
  19. B

VIR South 7-2/3 video - who's got em?

What? No B group videos on Sat.... I was hoping to see some video. Saw alot of go-pros in B or so I thought