Search results

1. murf

FS: Aprilia RSV-Factory - Superbike Track / Race Bike - Ex-GNF Champ

2004 Aprilia RSV-Factory $6000 400lbs, 143bhp, 73lbf-ft Supertwins / Heavyweight Superbike / Heavyweight Twins Needs nothing. Proven winner. Gas and go for Trackdays or Racing. Engineer owned and maintained and upgraded. Todd Murray - murf99(awt)gmail(dawt)com or call/text 414.E15.454E (sub 3...
  2. murf

Here's some great news!!

To Dustin's point - I tried those 200/60s last year - GREAT tires. All the grip I've come to expect from SC2 Pirellis, along with the utility (seem to work well under most every condition), with significantly longer useful life. Highly reccomended. Might make me switch back to 17". Or... do...
  3. murf

2nd annual NESBIANS on karts - take 2

Thank you all for coming out and competing. What a great way to spend an otherwise dreary winter day! Also - I have to say, what a bloody fast and competative group! Congratulations to everyone! Was my pleasure to set the event up. Thanks to everyone for thier cooperation in making...
  4. murf

I owe my final count today - so Jen, Germany, and Spooner's wife are in. That's it though. See ya on grid!
  5. murf

Steve and Jeff - we have your party covered, cash on Sunday. Everyone please bring an extra $6. With 35 people I want to book a consolation race.
  6. murf

Okay kids - we're up to 34 with day-of commitments... I'm going to close registration for the the event at this point. I'll do my best to make room for anybody who has posted up to this point.
  7. murf

Still unsure if cash the day of is okay - should get clarification tomorrow.
  8. murf

I've heard that one before. Show me your airbox!
  9. murf

Okay ladies and gents - the event is a go. I got confirmation today! Still not too late to make additions! One addition - the $70 entry fee does not cover a consolation race, only a feature A consolation race would be an extra $200.
  10. murf

Not to late at all. Can't wait to see ya!
  11. murf

LOL! Me too. That was a good one. Nice number, BTW.
  12. murf

Updated with list of victims, erm... competitors on the first post. We have plenty for the event - in fact, I'm going to place a "limit" at 32, to ensure everybody gets to race in the Consolation or Feature race. Right now, we're at 19 entrants, with 3 additional possibles.
  13. murf

Awesome! So far, I've got 7 from the board, 4 from my own list of assasins and myself. 4 to go! I'll compile a more complete list this weekend.
  14. murf

Yup. We'll be running the Full Track, at Buffalo Grove. We'll have 3 heat races, a Consolation Race, and a Feature Race. Each racer will compete in either the colsolation race, or the feature, with the top several spots in the Consolation race transfering to the Feature race. As I recall...
  15. murf

Okay Ladies and Gents, this is it! We need 16 people paid up by this time next week (that's Tuesday Jan 10th). Time and date are posted above. Cost is $73 (to cover paypal expense) each, and can be sent to the paypal address: murf099@yahoo.com Please send your name and screen name with payment...
  16. murf

OKay folks, I've been working with Jeff on this, and I'm the other NESBIAN he was speaking of. 2nd annual "Nesbains Carrying on the Usual Racetrack Tomfoolery, but This Time On Somebody Elses Equipment" - otherwise known as 'Nesbians on Karts' is set preliminarily. I'll be handeling the...
  17. murf

Murf's 2011 CCS Season review

Thank you all again! What a great sport and community we're involved in!
  18. murf

2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

You can reduce the head count until a week before. Just book the event for however many people we have paid up... Minimum for a Full GP is six.
  19. murf

Murf's 2011 CCS Season review

Thank you all for the encouragement and the kind words! Always great racing with ya' Joel!