Search results

1. tholla

Revvit gloves new

Size XL but my hands are too think. Fingers are perfect but can’t open and close hands like I want. Email for pics. Its_te@yahoo.com
  2. tholla

2007 950 smr. V twin. 108hp. Mint. 15k miles

Email for more photos. Make offer. Bike location in East Hampton NY. Asking $7800
  3. tholla

Rev’It! Size 50

Classic wrong fit. eBay purchase with no returns. Guy absolutely lied about the size. This is a size 50. It’s been tried on twice. First buy the guy who sold it to me that was 6’ 195. Which was impossible for him and he lied about. Then by me I’m 6’ 180 and my hands turned purple because no...
  4. tholla

WTB 06 - 07 GSXR 600/750 complete body work and sub frame

Hello: Im hoping to find a set of body work for my gsxr 750, I would also like to find a subframe. I need shipping prices to 77096 Houston Texas. I am posting this for my brother. My cell is a NY number. Im on ebay looking for stuff but wanted to try the forum also. We are going...
  5. tholla

Brake line question Bridge or not?

Does it matter if you bridge the front SS brake lines or not? Does it not make any difference? Im not going pro.... so this is most likely a stupid question. My buddy has his GR SS lines bridged and i was thinking of taking his off his bike but then I thought buy new and go straight from caliper...
  6. tholla

FS crashed 2006 gsxr 1000 ohlins!!!

This bike was nice.... its tough to start a thread like that but its true All work done on this bike was done by mark built in NJ No title on bike. Make an offer on bike! located in 11968 Pick up only. Ohlins front internal kit 25mil and rear suspension - has one session on it...
  7. tholla

WTB QS for 06 R1

Thanks for the reply I was hoping to buy one complete for the bike. Its more annoying then I thought. I need the PC unit also Etc. I should just sell it and save up for the s1000.
  8. tholla

WTB QS for 06 R1

Looking to see if anyone has a dynojet or other model quick shifter for a 2006 R1. email me - its_te@yahoo.com
  9. tholla

WTB Parts for 2006 gsxr

I need the following: 2006 GSXR 1000 Rims- they got bent left clip front faring cluster stay tank rotors brembo parts for master cylinder - will order if cant find or replace with stock rear sets I have plastics. Bike took a hard tumble at NJMP last spring. hard to sell because i put...
  10. tholla

Pirelli Superbike Slicks 190/120

shipping cost to 11976?
  11. tholla

WTB PIRELLI supercorsa SP or SC new used OK

Let me know what you got. Dont care if its new or used I will run it. Only need a rear 190 I got a front already but if you have a nice lightly used set talk to me.... Holla at your boy I want the older more common SP's but if you got the new jump offs the SC's let me know...
  12. tholla

08 1000RR Race/Track bike for sale 13 miles

Where did you get those fake head light stickers?
  13. tholla

Bike Shipping Question

Hello all: Thinking of sending my bike to Texas to be with my older bro. I live in NY..... So the question is has anyone ever shipped a bike, if so what company did you use Etc..... Have a phone # or a link to a website?? Any help would be appreciated!! Send a PM if you want or shoot me...
  14. tholla

2005 CBR1000rr track/street bike 1800miles

I live in Eastern Long Island and i have a 2007 cbr 600rr for sale. call me 631-848-8266
  15. tholla

cbr 600rr sub frame part 07-10+

Hello all: I'm looking for a part i threw out. hope to get it cheap haha. take a look at the picture its what bolts to where the red squares are on the sub frame. Anyone with a used bent sub frame will most likely have this part. Send me a PM or email at its_te@yahoo.com Thanks.
  16. tholla

2007+ CBR 600RR Wheels, Woodcraft Rearsets, Rotors, Calipers, Clip ons, etc

hey send me an email. Lets make a deal? its_te@yahoo.com
  17. tholla

2008 600RR part out

Thats what i get for waiting...
  18. tholla

2008 600RR part out

hey call me i want forks, clip ons and triple clamps if you got them. 631 848 8266- Tim
  19. tholla

05 CBR1000 1800 mi FS/TRADE

i have a 2007 cbr 600rr thats needs a front end. i am also in LI call me 631 848 8266
  20. tholla

Wtb cbr 600rr parts 07-10

Looking for windscreen, stock foot peg left side, clip ons aka handle bars, race tail plastic, let me know... its_te@yahoo.com or 631 848 8266