Search results

1. Spudstr

Summit JC 10/11 gates?

What time can we get there on friday?(today)
  2. Spudstr

FS: 2011 Ducati 848 Evo track bike

skiddles is up for sale...I'm going back to an r6 2011 848 evo clear title 730 Miles total Woodcraft rear sets Pengale safety tether 25mm ohlins front (New seals 7 track days ago) Ttx rear weight set to 230lbs Ducshop trail link All safety wired but the exhaust I believe Armour bodies Oem...
  3. Spudstr

Road Atlanta 125cc bike rule?

Are we allowed to bring our 50cc pit bikes? I looked online and it said strongly NO.. http://www.roadatlanta.com/track-info/policies#{snippet-icon-arrowdown-large}-motorized-vehicle-policy
  4. Spudstr

NoVA to Road Atlanta! July 4th weekend!

Hello! I'll be going down to road Atlanta for 3 days... We are leaving.. _wednesday_ since it's about a 12 hour drive. I have a 5th wheel with room for one bike. And lodging for more.. However, my truck is a mega cab and you have to share the back seat with our dogs(english bulldog and a...
  5. Spudstr

Yamaha Champion Riding School i.e YCRS

I attended YCRS on 5/5 & 5/6 at NJMP after riding for almost 10 years, 3 or so on the track but only a handful of track days. I will say this has been the most valuable and fun time I have ever had, despite tipping over my bike on day 1. (#13 isn't so lucky anymore). The Staff: Nick Ienatsch...
  6. Spudstr

Toy haulers..

So I have been looking around for a while online trying to find what i'm looking for.. I want a motor home/toy hauler but not one 35-40 feet in length. Do they make a 25 foot version of a toy hauler/motor home?
  7. Spudstr

Suspension people at Summit point 7/30 or 7/31?

Anyone that knows how to tune/set going to be there? I'm still debating on taking the R6 or the 848 both have OEM suspensions, regardless they both need to be set for sag etc since it has never been done yet. names of people to pm? or post in here would be awesome or send me a pm?
  8. Spudstr

Torn between two bikes for the track

Quick background, I've been doing a few track days a year for the past couple years and improving every event. Currently I have a 2004 R6 I have been riding, it was my first street bike back in the day put money into it for track, a damper, brembo RCS and few other little items. its been a...
  9. Spudstr

track noob from NoVA

Hello, My name is Zak and I've been riding on street for about 5 years now and always had a interest in track days since I 've had many friends take part in them. I have a 2004 R6. Anywho thanks to one of my friends Mike who took me to VIR on 7/17 I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST. rebuilding my...