Search results

1. tangogod

$468 for sale @$400 expire soon

Not working now and wont be able to use these before they expire. My loss your gain. so please help out and buy them from me. $250 expire 5/15/2013 $218 expire 5/21/2013 $400 for the lot. have very limited internet access now so a call or text to : 215 six 8 one -6265 would be best, other wise...
  2. tangogod

NESBA probably saved my life!

wont be the same without you there! First off, such an eloquent story from such a wise ass :haha: Great writing, you should do something like that for a living. Although we never did get to ride on the street together, probably a good thing, I can't thank you enough for calling me and telling...
  3. tangogod

NJMP 3/31 and 4/1

in for both In for both days, such a long way to travel to do just one day :cool:
  4. tangogod

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

Hard to believe It is hard to believe that Mike has passed! It is just not right! We morn for a person because in some way the have touched our lives and made a the world a better place, It is never easy to say good by and to let them go. To which there is a simply answer, we hold and keep...
  5. tangogod

Lap Timers for Track Day Beginners?

Depending on how your riding technique has progressed it could be useful. Having good form and technique, being on the race line and being consistent are more important than lap times. A useful tool is a video camera to evaluate your riding and you can also gauge your progress from that as well...
  6. tangogod

Ama @ njmp

Sat & Sun Will be getting there Friday night with the RV, woo hoo!
  7. tangogod

ANNOUNCED: NJMP Thunderbolt B/I A/I Endurance Days!

endurance days rock I love these days, more relaxed, no watching the clock, on and off the track when you want. And of course the "rock star cr's" always willing to help. Awesome! :cheers:
  8. tangogod

Sept 16 17th @ NJMP

sorry to side track the steve thread in for both days, so looking forward to it! and steve, buy the bike already!
  9. tangogod

Any one have video from vir 8-12 / 13

something wrong? Thanks for the spell check but it seems to have added your "tag line" the end of my post? Since your the IT guy you should have caught that one!:rolleyes:
  10. tangogod

VIR 8-12 endurnace videos

thanks for the links Thanks for the links I will check them out. it was a pretty great day for sure!
  11. tangogod

Any one have video from vir 8-12 / 13

Does any one have any videos from vir 8-12 afternoon, or from 8-13 "I" group. Want to share so vids from off the bike. Black/white r6 , red leathers #369, scared of the throttle. Thanks Andrew
  12. tangogod

Best artist ever...

anybody see "Squidbillies" I thinks he draws for cartoon nets squidbillies or super jail I need to get a desk job so I can keep up with all the fun!:doh:
  13. tangogod

Roll Call - NJMP Thunderbolt July 18th

I'm in! Judy I want to ride with you as much as I can, neede to pick up my pace! Oh Cookie Man, I know there was something in those sweet and silica snacks that were so special!:rtfm:
  14. tangogod

99' sv650 rims, 06 R6 power commander

lower price lowered the price for the wheels
  15. tangogod

2008+ Stock R6 parts

pm sent sent you a note thanks
  16. tangogod

99' sv650 rims, 06 R6 power commander

Set of rims for 99' SV650 with old rains mounted on them, i wouldn't use the tires but you might? straight and in good condition. $350 or o/b/o can work out shipping or track drop off. Sold bike last year and don't need rims. Power Commander III USB for an 06' R6, will work with other years...
  17. tangogod

Rollcall NJMP 23 May!!

get a room! Dave will hold your hand, but he is not "Big or strong" :haha: I'm in, sleeping with one eye open around you guys!
  18. tangogod

7x14 motorcycle trailer $4500 or trade

where are you located?, can you post up some pics?
  19. tangogod

2009 6x12 v nose trailer

is it sold or still available?
  20. tangogod

NESBA MA meet the staff and Air Fence Action Fund benefit -- NJMP April 2, 2011

NO Kilt...please...enough at Jennings I will be there, only under one condition, absolutely no KILT on Kubricky:eek: Awesome idea, and for such a great cause,:congrats: will let all my family and friends in on it! Bringing 5 to 10lbs Mediterranean chicken pasta salad