Search results

1. Surfinglbi23

2001 Yamaha R1 - $2900

Up for sale is my 2001 Yamaha R1. The bike is in great shape. I've owned it since 2006, purchased from a former Nesba CR Ben Srigley. He bought from the original owner. 19k miles, clean and clear title though I never titled it as it was track only for me. Akrapovic full system -- custom...
  2. Surfinglbi23

Summit hotel suggestion

I usually stay at the Knights Inn - but its a pretty big dump so probably not what you are looking for!
  3. Surfinglbi23

dd erv3 or rk gsxw?

Is there any baseline tensile strength for various engine CC's? Specifically, does a 1000cc or 600c have a minimum vs. say a lower horsepower twin like an SV or even my Ducati Monster 900 which puts out a blistering 80 hp :) Just curious ...
  4. Surfinglbi23

Pirelli DC3 takeoffs...

Try Craigslist they go quick ...
  5. Surfinglbi23

2004 rm 125

Updated price?
  6. Surfinglbi23

Question for those going to Barber 2/27-2/28

No one? Anyone who is remotely close to me, I can probably make it work! I won't be down to Barber till November so I can't ask this guy to hold it all year
  7. Surfinglbi23

Question for those going to Barber 2/27-2/28

Hey everyone -- been a while since I have been on the BBS, tough year with grad school, didn't get much riding in. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone from the Philadelphia/NJ area is going to head down for this track day -- Barber 2/27-2/28. I am purchasing a frame for the R1 from a guy in...
  8. Surfinglbi23

Rattle can

That looks great man, really does! So my question would be, my track plastics have at least 2 rattle can jobs on them now. I would like to do a decent one this winter. What's the process? Sand down what I have on there and start fresh with primer and glass patch kit? Anyone recommend a good...
  9. Surfinglbi23

So long folks

Thanks for the awesome riders meetings man, good luck with the family!
  10. Surfinglbi23

FS: 02 R1 trackbike $2700

Great deal, I wish I had the cash, I would pick this up as a spare! Good luck with it
  11. Surfinglbi23

The cart before the horse.

Type of trailer and price range would be helpful ... there are a lot of nice options, some of the trucks out there have come a long way in recent years. I have the F-150 as well and its very nice inside.
  12. Surfinglbi23

My Freshly Painted Track Weapon!!!!

Looks sick man, nice work!
  13. Surfinglbi23

Robbie Maddison Jump

I saw this live, it was insane!
  14. Surfinglbi23

Some aerial pics of NJ Motorsports Park!

Yes I do have some more, I'll try and sort them and post up tomorrow
  15. Surfinglbi23

Some aerial pics of NJ Motorsports Park!

Just wanted to post up some pictures that my brother and I took. He has his pilots license and we went flying around South Jersey, ended up heading down to Millville and did some aerial shots of NJ Motorsports Park as well as some take offs and landing at their airport. Track looks great from...
  16. Surfinglbi23

PING - Dutch

Yea riding in this weather was rough ... I took the Zuma to the grocery store yesterday evening and was freezing even going like 30 mph
  17. Surfinglbi23

2009 dates

Apparently no one is getting Calabogie this year, I heard they have any exclusive with some canadian org.
  18. Surfinglbi23

Sanity in the Winter

That indoor bike place looks killer ... I wish it was closer
  19. Surfinglbi23

Media Section

I was just wondering if there has been any talk of adding a "Media section" to the forum. I know that I have some videos my brother took on-board and I see guys posting up all over the place with their on-board videos. I think it would be useful to group it all together so people can hit one...
  20. Surfinglbi23

Who has the best prices on Yamaha parts?

I always wind up using www.mrcycles.com pretty good deals there and bikebandit.com isnt bad either