Search results

1. Surfinglbi23

2001 Yamaha R1 - $2900

Up for sale is my 2001 Yamaha R1. The bike is in great shape. I've owned it since 2006, purchased from a former Nesba CR Ben Srigley. He bought from the original owner. 19k miles, clean and clear title though I never titled it as it was track only for me. Akrapovic full system -- custom...
  2. Surfinglbi23

Question for those going to Barber 2/27-2/28

Hey everyone -- been a while since I have been on the BBS, tough year with grad school, didn't get much riding in. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone from the Philadelphia/NJ area is going to head down for this track day -- Barber 2/27-2/28. I am purchasing a frame for the R1 from a guy in...
  3. Surfinglbi23

Some aerial pics of NJ Motorsports Park!

Just wanted to post up some pictures that my brother and I took. He has his pilots license and we went flying around South Jersey, ended up heading down to Millville and did some aerial shots of NJ Motorsports Park as well as some take offs and landing at their airport. Track looks great from...
  4. Surfinglbi23

Media Section

I was just wondering if there has been any talk of adding a "Media section" to the forum. I know that I have some videos my brother took on-board and I see guys posting up all over the place with their on-board videos. I think it would be useful to group it all together so people can hit one...