Search results

1. innovativemotorsports

2003 Kawasaki ZX-6r Track bike Iowa

Listing for a good friend. His contact info is 712/249/6707 and email is joelotte23@gmail.com and name is Joel. He's owned this bike for about 5 years. Details are Woodcraft Clip ons Woodcraft rearset PCV PC Quickshifter -1/+2 Vortex sprockets (chain has two seasons on it) Ractech gold...
  2. innovativemotorsports

1990 Yamaha YSR50 Ankeny, IA

Clearing out some bikes to make room for another one. Bought this bike about five years ago. New crank seals, new rings and honed. Tons of team calamari parts. Triple tree, fork brace, hot shot ignition, rearsets brackets, clip ons, twin stinger exhaust, steering stabilizer. Aluminum fairing...
  3. innovativemotorsports

WTB wrecked ninja 400

disregard, found a bike
  4. innovativemotorsports

WTB wrecked ninja 400

Looking for a wrecked ninja 400/z400 to build over the winter. Located in iowa but happy to have a shipper pick it up. Thanks!
  5. innovativemotorsports

2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 for sale or trade for 990 adv Iowa

Decided it's time for an ktm 990 adventure and so this one needs to go. I'm the second owner and bought it with 13500 miles. It's been my daily Rider for the past three years. Odometer is currently at 34,700. Bike runs great and needs nothing. Mechanic owned. Here's a list of the goodies...
  6. innovativemotorsports

want to buy honda rc51 sp2 front wheel

Like the title says, looking for a front wheel for my sp2 track bike. Let me know what you have. You can pm me or email me at innovative.motosports@gmail.com. Thanks!
  7. innovativemotorsports

DMP Digital Tire Warmers

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. innovativemotorsports

Alpinestars RC-1 1 piece Leathers 44 US/54 EU $400 obo Phoenix, AZ

Selling my Alpinestars RC-1 One piece leathers. I have only used them for 10 track days. I'm only selling because I haven't had time to go to the track. I went down once in a 25 mph low side when it was raining and went off into the grass. The close ups are of where I went down. It's hardly...
  9. innovativemotorsports

DMP Digital Tire Warmers

I haven't been to the track enough to keep these so I'm selling them. I bought them from another member on here about 3 years. They are digital and work great. I used them on 190 and 180 rear tires. When I bought them there was one damaged spot on the rear warmer, it was repaired and works great...
  10. innovativemotorsports

2006 Yamaha R6

Pm sent!
  11. innovativemotorsports

PSR Stands, front, fork, rear

Asking $200.00 let me know if you're interested and i'll price shipping. Thanks
  12. innovativemotorsports

PSR Stands, front, fork, rear

For sale is all three PSR stands. It’s a front, fork stand, and rear stand. The fork stand comes with aprilia rsv and Honda cbr 1000rr pins. All additional pins can be purchase for $20/ea. they work great and the rear stand is very versatile. Great for track, race, and general work on your bike...
  13. innovativemotorsports

1975 Honda CB 360 Cafe Racer Phoenix, AZ

asking $3500 obo Thanks!
  14. innovativemotorsports

1975 Honda CB 360 Cafe Racer Phoenix, AZ

The bike is a 1975 Honda CB360. I bought the bike is boxes and made it into what it is today. The bike rides, runs amazing, sounds great, and starts 1st kick. It does still have the electric start. Here’s a list of everything on the bike. No leaks and a true blast to ride. The bike is a 6...