Search results

1. Caveman

Jennings end of the Month

Bad Day at RA. Mechanical 2nd session of the day. Parker was riding the SV650 for the first time and I spent the day watching/helping. Chain broke on the back straight-away and did all kinds of damage. Bike's back together and ready to go. .
  2. Caveman

Jennings end of the Month

Who's looking at going to Jennings at the end of the Month ? How many people are allowed on a "Limited Space Event"? Just curious. Looks like my son (Parker) and I will be going. He has to get some seat time in on the SV. .
  3. Caveman

Barber- Bike's not ready, Got a Sat for sale.

What do you expect for Friday the 13th- Just found out my bike's not going to be ready for Barber. Got a Saturday "I" group for sale. Give me a call if interested. David Hope 770-235-8466
  4. Caveman

Dunlop Tire Sale

What Ntec UK's do you have left.
  5. Caveman

Its been a good run and....

Started riding 3 years ago at 50 myself. Only wish I had discovered this sport sooner. Only thing I can say that's better than riding on the track, is riding on the track with my son Parker. See Ya Soon. Earle, your the man in my book. Always love seeing you at the track. .
  6. Caveman

Barber 11/12 - 11/13 end of season roll call

Come on Shane wrap those ribs up and get on that bike. Hell, you rode 3 days at RA with cracked ribs. I have to admit one thing though, you have set the bar pretty damn high: Crashed Friday mourning, 1st session, 1st lap. I know what your thinking, this coming from a guy who's children have...
  7. Caveman

On The Record

Congratulation's Cal, looking forward to getting back to the track and seeing ya. .
  8. Caveman

Rumored death at Atlanta

I never had a chance to meet Bryan outside of the cookout at RA on Saturday night. I can tell by this Thread that he was the type of person I would love to spend time around. My prayers are with Bryan and his Family. Rest in Peace, Bryan. .
  9. Caveman

rd atlanta

To the Road Atlanta officials: WTF do you think your doing? The track and pits were a mess. Not warning NESBA about a patch in turn 10a that caused 2 advanced riders to go down the first lap of the first session on Friday. Way to Dangerous, I think NESBA should consider replacing RA's time...
  10. Caveman

Rumored death at Atlanta

To Bryan's family and the Irish Racing Crew. I'm sorry for your loss, my thought's and prayers are with you. David Hope
  11. Caveman

RA Sat/Sun needed

Anybody have a Saturday or Sunday for sale? Thought I had signed up 3 weeks ago, but something went wrong with my registration. I never received a confirmation (1/2 the time I never get a confirmation), checked my credit card and discovered no charge from NESBA. I did get sign up for Friday but...
  12. Caveman

'08 gsx-r750

What Extra Stuff's on the bike: Suspension? Brakes? Power Commander?
  13. Caveman

Not good weekend

I love it when the forum starts to get post like this one: Good, Bad & Ugly. I want to thank the riders leaving their feedback. You see I have a 14 year old son, some of you might know him his name is Parker and he's never met a stranger. He started riding a Ninja 250 at Jennings and is doing...
  14. Caveman

Not good weekend

I was the 2nd bike coming out of turn 1 behind the demo rider that wrecked. Come on, you could see the Demo riders merging (yes slowly) but you had plenty of time to eas-off enough to be safe to both the riders merging and the riders coming up behind you. As far as the wreck the demo rider...
  15. Caveman

Dave Pullen...superstar!!!

Great Job Dave. Gonna get me a copy today. Heads up: You may want to keep a close eye on the caller ID you know Parkers going to be calling you all of the time now. : ) .
  16. Caveman

Crash barber / thanks

Turn 1 can really suck! I basically totaled my bike there 1st day of the season. It took me forever to get the old girl back together and dialed in. I was able to walk away though, so I'm not complaining. Bright side: You did this at the end of the season so you'll be ready for next year. Oh...
  17. Caveman

Great Buy - 2008 Kaw 250 Ninja - Track/WERA ready

Bike still available? If so I have a 14 year old that would pee in his pants for a bike like yours. I see you know Dave Pullan, He's been working with Parker (My Son) at Jennings and say's it's time for him to move up to a 250. I'm going to see Dave this weekend, I'll ask him what he thinks...
  18. Caveman

Congrats Shane Tow

Congratulation's Shane, Well deserved. Now give a fat old man a break and quit showing off by riding non-stop thru B,I & A. Groups : ) Guess that's hard to do when you love to ride that much. .
  19. Caveman

Road A

Update: I just found out that not only did Darryl break his collar bone, he found out this afternoon that he also broke 4 ribs. OK, I guess I owe you an apology for that whole "real men would get back on the track, big wuss" remark. : ) I know Barber in November's out, but I still expect to...
  20. Caveman

Congrats to Dave Pullen

DAVE PULLEN... YOU THE MAN ! Great job this season, I heard there was some bump and grind going on with you and Chris Sunday on the track. I also heard you held your composure and pulled of the #1 spot (four times). Congratulations. Parker's so proud of his Uncle Dave. : ) .