Search results

1. loudles

kids and motorcycles

Hello, I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes after the Princess told me that she wants a motorcycle. Another proud day for me. My question for y'all is where should I start with her? She's pretty good on a regular bicycle and I was thinking about getting her a trail bike like a Yamaha...
  2. loudles

For Sale: RST Leathers w/ Gloves

SOLD I am selling a set of RST leathers and matching gloves for the low, low price of $150. They're used, but look pretty much like new. The only flaw I see is that the hook-and-pile collar fastner needs to be resewn or glued. The main color is blue with black and silver accents and the...
  3. loudles

VIR South 5/15

Just wanted to thank all the members and CRs that made my first track day a lot of fun. I was quite lost out there, but managed to actually follow a CR's line and pace through a couple of turns (hooray for small victories). Thanks to John, Chris, and Vinny for putting up with me. Big shout...
  4. loudles

Need to borrow leathers for 5/15

Title says it all . . . who do i need to contact in order to reserve a loaner set of leathers for the track day on 5/15? Thanks.
  5. loudles

Hello from Central Virginia

Hiya! I just wanted to introduce myself. I've signed up for the VIR South on 15 May at the recommendation of my mechanic. Since I've this will be my first day at the track, I'm just wondering what I should make it a point to bring. If it's already posted in a sticky, I apologize and ask...