Search results

1. M

Custom Stand-up (Kendon like) Trailer

You are looking at a custom made, stand-up style motorcycle trailer which was fabricated for me by Bull Durham Custom Trailers roughly 5 years ago. Details regarding the quality built into these trailers can be found here: http://www.bobscustoms.net/index.html The trailer is in excellent...
  2. M

Near New Honda EU2000i Generator

Unit has no more than 1.5 hours of run time on it. For anyone who has seen and heard these run... you know how ideally suited they are for the track, camping, etc. Nice and quiet. Item is located in the Chapel Hill, NC area. If it helps, I would be willing to deliver it to VIR during the...
  3. M

Knox Countour Back Chest Protector

Knox contour back & chest protector. Size Large (Fits 5'8" to 6'3"). It is in great shape and has seen very minimal use. $185 (shipped) OBO. Pics can be found here: http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t154/mcd432_photos/Knox/
  4. M

Sidi Vortice Boots 9 - 9.5 US, 43 EUR

Boots have been sold!
  5. M

Berik MotoGP Suit 42 US 52 EUR

Worn on one street ride to see how it fit. Never been to the track or sweated in. Get a near new $800+ suit for a fraction of the price. $575 plus shipping or best offer. See my other post for matching Sidi Vortice boots.
  6. M

06 GSXR In Process Track Bike $2,300 OBO

GSXR 600 puchased at an insurance auction with 6,800 (I think it is a bit less) street miles on it and a VA nonrepairable title. Comes with Pazzo shorty brake and clutch levers (slight rash on the clutch lever) and added Vortex upper stay as well as gas cap. Other than that, the bike is stock...
  7. M

Great Trailer Bull City Custom Trailers (NC)!

For those of you in or around NC, just wanted to put in a plug for Bull City Custom Trailers in Durham, NC. They just finished up what I believe to be an exceptionally high quality (puts Kendon's to shame), light weight trailer for me. For those of you with small tow vehicles, this tows like a...