1. Marcmcm

XT Racing UltraLap Laptimer

Both Laptimers are sold!
  2. Marcmcm

Price Drop, $100 Shipped each
  3. Marcmcm

AlpineStars Back Protector

Lots of PMs from people who said they want it but no $$$ yet.
  4. Marcmcm

AlpineStars Back Protector

I think it's an older Bionic. It's a little bit dirty but in good shape. It's been in a box in my garage for 2 years. I couldn't find a size on it but it does say 430mm on the back. $50 shipped.
  5. Marcmcm

SumoMoto Tire Warmers-CHEAP!

Cheap set of tire warmers. Non-Adjustable temps, fits 120/180 tires and comes with bag. $50 shipped.
  6. Marcmcm

I have 2 for sale. One with a 2 foot cord and one with the 6 foot cord. Just checked them tonight and put in new batteries. Works perfectly. $125 shipped each.
  7. Marcmcm

2006 R6 Complete Bike Part Out

Engine is still available $1,000 and I have video of it running before I took it apart. Roughly 13,000 miles on it. Comes with wiring harness and airbox. Valter Moto rear sets available as well. Some damage on the ends of the pegs but definitely still usable. $100 shipped. Standard Shift.
  8. Marcmcm

Upper fairing stay is on eBay right now but for $40 shipped I'll end it early. Upper Fairing Stay
  9. Marcmcm

Michelin Power One 2CT rear tire 180/55ZR17

Tire is practically brand new. I mounted it and took it for a ride around my development, maybe 1 mile on it. Parts of the sticker are still on the tire. $100 shipped.
  10. Marcmcm

Fairings are available again. FedEx damaged them in shipping but no cracks just some scratches on the paint. $400 shipped anywhere in the US. Black with yellow number plates already painted. I paid $350 for the bodywork and another $300 to get it painted. Comes with a Zero Gravity...
  11. Marcmcm

Shock is an Ohlins YA606 $600 shipped. Front Wheel
  12. Marcmcm

Fairings are SOLD AK-20's are SOLD
  13. Marcmcm

Updated Prices: Vortex Clip Ons $85 CRG Levers $100 Fairing Stay $50 Aftermarket brand unknown Kill switch $10 Front Master with reservoir $50 Front brakes with new Vesrah Pads and Stainless steel lines, all safety wired $100 Above prices include shipping Frame with PA Salvage title $900...
  14. Marcmcm

AK-20 Fronts with fresh build from Traxxion, sprung for 165Lbs Ohlins rear shock New Michelin Power One rear, front is Power One race takeoff Vortex Clip Ons CRG levers Stainless Steel Lines Vortex Gas Cap Vortex Frame Sliders Vortex sprockets with new 520 chain Zero Gravity Windscreen New...
  15. Marcmcm

2006 Yamaha R6

This bike is now being parted out. Damper is sold already, let me know what you're interested in.
  16. Marcmcm

2006 Yamaha R6

Not sure what you're talking about, I never owned a ZX.
  17. Marcmcm

2006 Yamaha R6

Price Drop- $4500 make me an offer before I part it out.
  18. Marcmcm

2006 Yamaha R6

Built this bike two years ago and never got a chance to ride it. I have too much going on with work to get to the track so it's time to go. Salvage Title 23,120 miles but engine was replaced by Yamaha under warranty with previous owner AK-20 Fronts with fresh build from Traxxion, sprung for...