Search results

1. Marcmcm

AlpineStars Back Protector

I think it's an older Bionic. It's a little bit dirty but in good shape. It's been in a box in my garage for 2 years. I couldn't find a size on it but it does say 430mm on the back. $50 shipped.
  2. Marcmcm

SumoMoto Tire Warmers-CHEAP!

Cheap set of tire warmers. Non-Adjustable temps, fits 120/180 tires and comes with bag. $50 shipped.
  3. Marcmcm

XT Racing UltraLap Laptimer

I have 2 for sale. One with a 2 foot cord and one with the 6 foot cord. Just checked them tonight and put in new batteries. Works perfectly. $125 shipped each.
  4. Marcmcm

Michelin Power One 2CT rear tire 180/55ZR17

Tire is practically brand new. I mounted it and took it for a ride around my development, maybe 1 mile on it. Parts of the sticker are still on the tire. $100 shipped.
  5. Marcmcm

2006 R6 Complete Bike Part Out

AK-20 Fronts with fresh build from Traxxion, sprung for 165Lbs Ohlins rear shock New Michelin Power One rear, front is Power One race takeoff Vortex Clip Ons CRG levers Stainless Steel Lines Vortex Gas Cap Vortex Frame Sliders Vortex sprockets with new 520 chain Zero Gravity Windscreen New...
  6. Marcmcm

2006 Yamaha R6

Built this bike two years ago and never got a chance to ride it. I have too much going on with work to get to the track so it's time to go. Salvage Title 23,120 miles but engine was replaced by Yamaha under warranty with previous owner AK-20 Fronts with fresh build from Traxxion, sprung for...
  7. Marcmcm

2002 R6 and huge spares package

Someone save me some time and buy this complete before I have to part it out. $3750 2002 Yamaha R6 Clean Title 31,978 Miles (chassis, engine miles roughly 16,000) Traxxion Valved Forks setup for 175lb rider refreshed 2009-Spare springs Ohlins Triple clicker-refreshed 2009-spare spring Pro-Tek...
  8. Marcmcm

8/9 at NJMP

When did everyone wind up getting on the track? I left at 1030 when I got tired of waiting on the rain to stop.
  9. Marcmcm

Trailer parking between NJMP and OC, MD

Does anyone know of a safe place to park an enclosed trailer overnight anywhere between or near to Ocean City, MD and NJMP? I'm doing the weekend at Lightning on 8/8-8/9 and want to take an extra couple days off and go to the beach while I'm near that area. Planning on heading to the beach...
  10. Marcmcm

Lost at Summit Point

LOST: Fuel nozzle. Time: Approximately 2:03pm Place: Summit Main Paddock Last seen: attached to the regulation red fuel can shown in the picture. If anyone has any information as to the where abouts of the nozzle, please contact Blaise!!!!