Search results

1. H

Shift 2 piece leathers size XL

selling my leathers. I've been down one time with them. I had them professionally repaired. one of the two zippers needs a little work but other than that they are in good shape. Located in Warrenville, IL Asking $150 for everything. P8010926 by Swanie84, on Flickr
  2. H

2003 gsxr600 $1600

*******SOLD********Getting out of the track day game. Selling my 2003 gsxr600. track only, bill of sale, no title. Runs great. Had it out at BHF earlier this year. race bodywork, woodcraft rearsets, fresh plugs, oil, & air filter. Yosh exhaust. Tires only have 3 track days (not 3...
  3. H

2009 Buell XB12X Ulysses

Selling my street bike. 09 Uly with about 9900 miles. I'm the original owner. All stock except for the addition of HID headlights. This is a fantastic motorcycle. I'm located in Warrenville, IL. Let me know if you have any questions or want more photos. Asking $6200 obo.
  4. H

09 Buell Ulysses XB12X Chicago $6500

Like the title states, I'm getting rid of my 09 Buell Ulysses. The bike is in great shape. All stock except for HID headlights. ~9800 miles. Located in Warrenville, IL. Asking $6500 Thanks.
  5. H

Brake Question

Bought an 03 GSXR track bike. Have 2 questions: 1.) The front brake fluid was low. The cover said to use DOT 4 but I didn't have any. I topped it off with DOT 3. Is that going to hurt anything? 2.) the rear brake pedal has to be pushed down a good 2-3 inches before the brake engages. The...
  6. H

Late Fee Question

So, today I signed up for the BHF 9/6/10 trackday. Today is exactly 15 days prior to the event. I got dinged the extra $20 even though the policy is supposed to be for any signups less than 15 days prior to the event. What gives?:dunno:
  7. H

Noob Question about tires chain

Ok, so I've been riding Buells for the last 5 years and I just bought a GSXR for the track. I'm not sure if the sprocket/chain need replacing as I've always had belt drive bikes. Here is a picture...what do you think? Also, the guy put some old street takeoff tires on the bike but I'm...
  8. H

Purchasing from Road, Track, Trail (WI)?

I'm looking at purchasing a bike from Road, Track, & Trail in Big Bend, WI. Does anyone have any experience purchasing a bike from them? Good, bad, etc? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  9. H

Anyone else runnin' a Buell?

Just picked up an '03 Buell XB9R. It's pretty banged up but it'll make a good track bike. So, who else is running Buells in the midwest? It seems like most guys are on Jap bikes. I'm just wondering how well/not well this 900cc v-twin engine is going to be able to power my 230 lb butt around...
  10. H

Need advice on a new track bike

So, I've done two track days and am hooked now. The problem is, during the last session of the last track day, I crashed my Buell and the insurance company totaled it. I am now in the hunt for something for track days. My question is, will a 600cc inline 4 be big enough for me? I'm 6'3" 225...
  11. H

registration problems

I registered as a new member on Monday, 8/24/09. The invoice that I received via email says my membership is good from 8/24/08 to 8/24/09. Obviously it should say good from 8/24/09 to 8/24/2010. This wouldn't be a big deal but I'm doing a track day on Saturday and I need to use this invoice...
  12. H

WTB: BHF B Group Track Day 8/29 or 8/30

Lookin' for a Track day for Blackhawk Farms at the end of August (either day). I'd sign up the normal way but I'm trying to save the $20 late reg. fee. Can anyone help me out? You can email me directly at kirk.d.swanson at gmail dot com