Search results

1. JeffreyDeal197

Read my rear tire, please?

street ridden tire, btw. and yes, this Pr2 has 6,500 miles on it. look at the treads on the sides, you can tell that the leading edge is worn yet the following edge is sharp/hard edged. i remember watching some 'on the throttle' videos on suspension tuning a while back but i can't remember what...
  2. JeffreyDeal197

Where is it ok and not ok to mount a go pro?

i've mounted mine on the tank, fairings, windshield and my helmet but never on track. so far it's yet to come off, though i was very leery about the suction cup mount and the VHB adhesive pads at first. i understand that if the camera came off at speed or during contact with another bike it...
  3. JeffreyDeal197

Thanks to Robfromga, CR Allen

Rob, for letting me use his tools and paddock area since i was pretty much ignorant of what i needed to pass tech, and thanks for the tech inspector that got me a clutch lever. getting a new lever and clutch cable today from the dealer. CR Allen, i appreciated your extra inputs. though i...
  4. JeffreyDeal197

New Member, Intro @ Roebling

well it had to happen sooner or later :D a guy from our weekly group ride told me he was going this weekend, and after a bit of deliberation, i've decided it's now or never. gotta get your feet wet eventually, right? i'll be riding on a set of Conti Motion sport touring tires, i know their...