4. LOrtega

2010 GSX-R 600 FS turn key package 8900

No I'm out, have to clean out my garage
  5. LOrtega

Email me @LOrtega973@yahoo.com For any questions or information
  6. LOrtega

Hi everyone, been going back and forth on this but I have to sell my toy. 2010 GSX-R 600 all you need is Gas and go. Bike comes with Ohlins 30 MM cart front Ohlins TTX MK2 rear Brembo Master Brembo Mono block Calipers Superbike Brake lines Scott's Dampner Yoshimura Racing Head Gasket...
  7. LOrtega

Super huge price cut!! 06-14 GSXR parts

Right now I need an ecu and then maybe a PWC my bike is very sick took it out after a year and the mapping is shot. Hey vin you gonna make it out again ? Im making a rare appearance on sept 7
  8. LOrtega

WTB 08/09 GSXR 600/750 EC

Looking for a good working condition ECU let me know if you have one or see one. A few on ebay I am looking at, but if you have one let me know ... Thanks girls and guys
  9. LOrtega

Super huge price cut!! 06-14 GSXR parts

Hey Vinny you have any parts left I need an ecu for an 08 09 gsxr 600
  10. LOrtega

New organization

[QUOTE=Mike55.... Am I seriously the only person who sees this? Mike you are not the only one that sees this but you need to understand (and I say this to you from a strictly business aspect, I do not know where the negotiations are at this point) I have been through many mergers and buyouts...
  11. LOrtega

Anybody pull a 27' trailer in the snow?

Everyone has to take account of what chances they are willing to take. Your driving into an Ice Storm in an area where 2 weeks ago there was less than 30% of the ice they are getting today and people abandoned there cars on the highway and slept at 7/11's hahaha The South
  12. LOrtega

Going back to I group from A group - Any Advice?

:popcorn: I'm just waiting for the wiseass that's going to knock this underhand lob into the upper deck..... Hahahahahahaah
  13. LOrtega

Going back to I group from A group - Any Advice?

I took off a long time as well, and when I came back to NESBA, I put myself in "I" group the first time I rode. I could ask for a tow in "A" and as far as I know I was smooth and predictable but their is something to be said about a large difference in closing speeds. I was honest with myself...
  14. LOrtega

2014 Schedule Posted

Uh huh you hear the foot steps hahaha
  15. LOrtega

2014 Schedule Posted

Haha maybe it's me you have both tossed it in front of me... On the upside at least I did not panic and speed bump you guys....
  16. LOrtega

2014 Schedule Posted

Mr. MILES I don't want to contradict you, however I was directly behind Vin when he low sided at Road Atlanta. So that confirms at least 2 tracks outside of NJ which he has made a guest appearance....
  17. LOrtega

Oxtar TCX toe sliders

OxTar, is no longer sold anywhere in the world under that name you have to contact TCX, I can't give out their phone number but you can email them at info@tcxbootsusa.com, also you can contact RevZilla they were a big reseller for us when we distributed TCX/ OxTar and they may still have...
  18. LOrtega

WSBK to offer online streaming service

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/wsbk/world-superbike-finally-online-video-streaming/ Similar to the service Dorna offers for MotoGP Amazing WSBK is saved...
  19. LOrtega

No Joke - '14 Schedule posted

If you did 6 days you did 1 more day than me... And I know you did way more than that, NJMP gave your a gold plated wrist band