Search results

1. LOrtega

2010 GSX-R 600 FS turn key package 8900

Hi everyone, been going back and forth on this but I have to sell my toy. 2010 GSX-R 600 all you need is Gas and go. Bike comes with Ohlins 30 MM cart front Ohlins TTX MK2 rear Brembo Master Brembo Mono block Calipers Superbike Brake lines Scott's Dampner Yoshimura Racing Head Gasket...
  2. LOrtega

WTB 08/09 GSXR 600/750 EC

Looking for a good working condition ECU let me know if you have one or see one. A few on ebay I am looking at, but if you have one let me know ... Thanks girls and guys
  3. LOrtega

WSBK to offer online streaming service

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/wsbk/world-superbike-finally-online-video-streaming/ Similar to the service Dorna offers for MotoGP Amazing WSBK is saved...
  4. LOrtega

TXC RR boots for sale

Both are size 45 both have 2 years on them either one is $145.00 That includes shipping first come first served... Both pairs have plenty of life in the sole I have more pics if your interested please PM me new either set was $300 + new
  5. LOrtega

Shoei X12 Vermeulen 5 Medium fs

$450.00 includes shipping Comes with Almost new cheek pads, (pads only used 2 weekends) I bought the helmet Feb of this also comes with A new clear shield If you want a new dark smoke shield add 35 If you want a new chrome shield add 75
  6. LOrtega

Large Cortech Latigo 1 piece suit white/blue

Selling my backup suit for $300 includes shipping... Suit is in perfect shape no crashes on it, a little dirty because it is white. I used the suit 5 weekends. If you are interested or want pics just send me a PM with email and I will get them to u.. New Suit cost is $599 retail, seen them...
  7. LOrtega

Set of wheels for 06-10 GSXR 600 / 750

Have a set of wheels for 06-10 GSXR 600/750 No cush drive no rotors, New bearings wheels are white no dents and 100 percent straight Few scratches from swapping tires but just cosmetic Asking 500 for the set plus shipping, or can set up delivery withing the NYC/NJ area
  8. LOrtega

First 600 to run a 22 at NJMP thunderbolt!!

Cameron Beaubier drops it like it's hot... I am official B group level next to this guy!!
  9. LOrtega

WTB 08 or newer R6 Gauges...

I am in need of a instrument cluster in clean working condition Its for and 08 R6, if you have one please PM me. Thank you very much
  10. LOrtega

Wtb suzuki gsxr gas tank 08-10 750/600

Hey all If any of you hear of a tank for sale somewhere please point it out to me. Just needs to be non-mangled with the air box cover and preferably with the fuel pump.. I am looking locally on Craigslist and the wera forum ETC.. But so far nothing thats worth the money ... Thank you for any...
  11. LOrtega

Bazzaz Fi-qs w auto tune sensor for 06-07 gsxr 600

Sold :-) thanks
  12. LOrtega

Ben Spies to Ducati GP team in 2013

Another Yamaha rider goes to Ducati, I have seen this show before ... http:/ http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2012/Sep/120906a.htm
  13. LOrtega

Ben Spies told give 100% or dont show up to LaGuna!!!

Really interesting read, I think as his time in Moto GP draws to an end Ben will start to open up more and more about how much it actually sucks to be in Moto GP... W.S.B.K. is waiting for you Ben, No more Parade laps.... :eek...
  14. LOrtega

Thanks to Chris @ Dripping Wet

I would like to give another big shout out to Chris from dripping wet, for helping out NESBA again. Chris is a great source for all your decal needs, and the quality is second to none!!!! He has his hands full with his decals in AMA, CCS, WERA, WSS, WSBK, and I think I saw a few in MOTO 2/MOTO...
  15. LOrtega

SHOEI x-12 Elias Replica MED

SELLING ONE OF MY HELMETS, I used it about 8 times just swapped out the interior so the cheek Pads and liner are all new and has a new clear shield as well... If you are interested let me know, Helmet Retails for $840 New... I am selling at a very very good price PM me if your interested
  16. LOrtega

Bridgestone BT-003 tire

Anyone have any experience with this tire? This is for my street bike so it will not see the track... Just wondering if anyone can tell me if its grippy, how is it in very hot summer temps I have personally not used bridgrstone in many years and was never a fan
  17. LOrtega

who knows about aprillia rs250's 1998?

I just found a mint 1998 rs250 in a buddies basement, it was his dads bike has 2390 miles, never been on the track, it actualy has NJ title and tags....it has the original body work head lights the while 9.... Really cool looking bike, he is wondering what something like that would be worth...
  18. LOrtega

F/s new cortech lattigo med 1 piece suit

Hey all, I thought I sold all of my suits, but just found I still have one left.... I have a blue/white/black MED CORTECH 1 PIECE LATTIGO... All My other suits sold in less than a few weeks, now that it is crunch time Im sure this will go fast.... PM me for price...
  19. LOrtega

NEW GPR Steering Dampner 06-07 GSXR 600/750

N.I.B. GRP Dampner for sale Fits 2006 - 2007 GSXR - 600/750 Normal retail is $495.00 Asking $400 includes Shipping....
  20. LOrtega

SNELL VS ECE what is right for you?

I know this question is always brought up, I personally hear it everyday, MANY times a day. Why get SNELL 2010 VS ECE VS (just) D.O.T. This is a great article which attempts to give the reader enough information to allow them to make a truly educated judgement on what they think is best for...